Basic Points list and "kick start" point level

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if there is a list somewhere of the common foods (bread/potatoes/rice/pasta/various fruits and veg/milk.. that kinda thing) and their points value? I can't remember most of it (where as when I started the plan 9 yrs ago I knew most of it by heart). I have bid on a "starter pack" for the Discover plan on ebay, but wondered if there was somewhere online I can look until it arrives?

Also, I vaguely remember when I first started I was given a kick start week, which was lower then my normal points allowed per day - I was told only to do it for a week, but it really helped. I am a 24 point per day person (partner who is doing this with me is 26) what would our "kick start" week allowance be?

If you divide the calories by 70 and the sat fat by 4 then add the values together it should give you your discovery points value. Just had a look in my folder and the fast start plan for the first week is based on 18points a day, which is 16points spent on breakfast, lunch and dinner and 2 points on 1 pint of skimmed milk.

Back