1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Basics please (again !)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by barnsleynanna, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. barnsleynanna

barnsleynanna Member

Hello everyone. I've done SW a few times over the years with some success. However recently I looked at some photos of myself at a friends wedding and was horrified !!! Suffice it to say SW started again yesterday. I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but can someone please explain the EE basics for me again....or direct me to a thread with this on ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
  4. barnsleynanna

barnsleynanna Member

Thanks...just checked it out ....very helpful, but still doesn't seem right that I can eat everything that's free on original and free on green on the same day....does this work? Anyone on EE all the time ?
  5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

yes it works i only do ee:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.