Batchelor supernoodles confusion!!

Brookesx

I've joined slimming world 3 times and the first time supernoodles were free! Now I come back to slimming world and find out there 10 syns! That's all I ever used to eat on this diet and I lost 2 and a half stone? I'm so confused with what's changed! Xx

I've joined slimming world 3 times and the first time supernoodles were free! Now I come back to slimming world and find out there 10 syns! That's all I ever used to eat on this diet and I lost 2 and a half stone? I'm so confused with what's changed! Xx

There are low fat ones that are free, or low syn! There is a sticky thread about them that should help you x

But when I was on the slimming world diet about 4 years ago the full fat ones were free? X

But when I was on the slimming world diet about 4 years ago the full fat ones were free? X

I dont remember them ever being free tbh but then I dont eat them so perhaps I just never noticed. Manufacturers change recipes all the time particularly these days as they struggle to keep their costs down. If they were free and now are not then that will be the reason. If youlook at the ingredients there is oil in them sorry x

I done Slimming World 4-5 years ago and don't recall the full-fat ones ever being free

Well I must be wrong then but I used to it them daily and I still lost weight, strange ayee

I used to eat the noodles as well! I thought they were free as long as you didn't use the sachet included. I used to make mine with a chicken stick cube x

Really? That's so mad how things can change I used to eat them all the time :(

same as a few years ago when I did it the iceland hot and spicy chicken breast steaks were really low. Now theyve gone really high in syn values

Back