Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Batchelors 98% fat free noodles

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cjtj, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey girls and boys...
    I noticed today that the 98% fat free batchelor noodles are being changed to LOW FAT- now i'm wondering if they are still free on green- cause there are differences in the calories etc?:sigh: I hope its not enough of a change to make them syns.

I hate it when they change their recipes- my mum used to buy ASDA tin curry which was free on green and now is 9syns:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have they changed the contents?? :( I LOVE these and eat them quite often (tho Im on WW) I hope it hasnt affected the points value...

Do you know the cals and saturated fat of the new packets?

4. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well my slimming consultant is gonna look into them and find out, she has a feeling they will be syns:eek: :eek: :eek:

:doh:I have these nearly everyday

:sigh: Please dont be syns

5. jenniebellie

jenniebellie Absolutely determined !

Diet:
    SW
    Oh no, I love these, I just hate that when they change the recipe. They are always my quick fall back on a syn free snack on a green day.

6. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :( The sweet thai noodle ones are 1syn now- which isnt 2 bad- but is when they used to be FREE...:(

My consultant thinks the other ones will be a similar syn value- but she is gonna double check

7. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Don't you just hate it when they do that! I used to love eating Macaroni Cheese with Jacket potato as a syn-free meal on a green day, then the new SW book came out and overnight SW changed them to 10 syns! I couldn't believe it as they were part of my staple SW diet regime. I could have kicked some bottoms that day. Angela x

8. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i know so annoying- i hate it...
    Well i bet there sales will go down-
    I'll just get plain noodles and what i like... but they used to be so easy just boil the water and chuck them in the mircowave. They were perfect when i come in from work, so i dont go near bread:D

RIP syn free sweet thai noodles:D I'll miss you

9. jenniebellie

jenniebellie Absolutely determined !

Diet:
    SW
    So if I have had my Sweet Thai noodles for some months, I have 6 packets in the cupboard (no I'm not a hoarder. LOL!) Do you think they are still free?

Did the recipe change recently,or did SW just change the syn value? (Cos they're mean? :mad: )

10. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    if they say 98% fat free then they are FREE

if they say LOW FAT then they are 1syn-

I went to sainsburys and brought the last 25 SYN FREE ones- oh the look i got from the checkout lady-:D :D :D :D

11. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am gonna take a trip too before it's too late. :eek:

I love those noodles and because they are sin free, makes me feel a whole lot better. :)

12. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Just looked on syns online and this is under the low fat thai ones, looks like they are still free

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles, Sweet Thai Chilli, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles, Smoky Bacon, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.