Batchelors Cup a Pasta

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Dizzi-G, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Dizzi-G

Dizzi-G Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Anyone know the syn value of these?

Just spotted them in Booths and bought the creamy cheese one (probably the one highest in syns), the other flavours were vegetable, chicken and tomato if I remember rightly.

For those of you who haven't seen them, they're like mug shots, you stick em in a mug and just add boiling water. Says its a 'filling snack'.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazzah

cazzah Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Batchelors Cup a Pasta, Creamy Cheese, made up as directed, dried 49g sachet

[​IMG] 1½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10 Syns [​IMG] Green 1½ Syns

Batchelors Cup a Pasta, Roast Vegetable, made up as directed, dried 54g sachet

[​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10½ Syns [​IMG] Green Free

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Cup a Pasta, Chicken, made up as directed, dried 52g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10½ Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    Batchelors Cup a Pasta, Tomato & Herb, made up as directed, dried 54g sachet

[​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10 Syns [​IMG] Green Free

4. Dizzi-G

Dizzi-G Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Brilliant - thank you sooo much for checking that for me, really appreciate it ...... and the creamy cheese one isn't half as bad as I thought it might be!! :)

5. Dizzi-G

Dizzi-G Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Oh and just in case anyone was wondering ....... the creamy cheese is very nice indeedy :D

6. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    You're probably one of the minority who likes them! :giggle: I bought them the other week, the free ones, and i feel i was cheated. They are horrid!

7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Just about to eat a chicken one - lets hope it tastes okay!!! :) 1 syn on EE - woop woop!

8. x-tuesdayemma-x

x-tuesdayemma-x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooo i like these :) a lady at my work had one the other day and thought they were horid, i have a sneeky suspision that she put too much water in and didnt wait long enough for the pasta to cook and the sauce to thicken hehe

9. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    I had a chicken one yesterday and thought it was just 'ok', dont think i'll use my syns on them again though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

the one i just had was very nice - left it about 5 mins and it went very thick - delish! not very filling tho - good job i have my 400g of melon to munch through :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.