1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchelor's Cup A Soup syn values plz

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by xKLICKx, 8 December 2009 Social URL.

1. xKLICKx

xKLICKx Member

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the syn values for Batchelors Cup A Soups. Have done a search on google and on here and can't find anything.

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Is there a particular one you're looking for as there are 30 listed online. They range from 4/4.5 syns to 10.5 syns each.

4. xKLICKx

xKLICKx Member

Hi. Not been on in a while. It was mainly the chicken and leek one and the chicken noodle. Just find it so strange that a Mug Shot is like 243 calories and is free whereas a cup a soup is under 100 calories and is at least 4 syns.

Cheers for any help given.

5. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

I think the difference between mug shots and cup a soups is that the mug shots are more filling (they've either got noodles or pasta in them) - SW syns are not just about calories.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Cup a Soup, Chicken & Leek, dried 23g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 5 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 5 Syns [​IMG] Green 5 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Cup a Soup with Noodles, Chicken Noodle, dried 24.5g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 5 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 5 Syns [​IMG] Green 5 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

6. xKLICKx

xKLICKx Member

Thanks for that.

7. sharon09

sharon09 Well-Known Member

best off buying slim a soups

8. faye cheshire

faye cheshire Well-Known Member

syn values for ciuppa soups

Having read the value I think I will just make my own and tailor it to having no syns

9. stace77

stace77 Well-Known Member

Tesco's own veg with croutons cup a soup are only 1/2 syn each, and they are quite thick.

10. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

I doubt that syn value will be right Stace77, there is no free food allowance on shop bought soups so they are all pretty high.

Got this from the SW website

Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Chicken & Vegetable, dried, 22g sachet 5
    Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Minestrone, dried, 23g sachet 4½
    Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Mushroom, dried, 26g sachet 6
    Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5½
    Soup in a Mug, Tomato with Croutons, dried, 24g sachet 4½ 4½ 4½
    Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Chicken & Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5
    Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Minestrone, dried, 23g sachet 4½
    Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Tomato & Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5
    Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5½

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but better to find out now than later :(

11. stace77

Its in last months magazine, 1/2 syn per veg and crouton soup in a mug, i doubt they'd put something in sw mag thats not right!

12. stace77

Attached Files:

13. stace77

All i can say is shame on you sw for printing misleading information!!! Its a good job we have THIS forum for info!!!