Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Batchelors pasta & Sauce mix

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ginger, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there!

New to the forum and my 1st week at Slimming World. Can someone tell me had jacket for lunch with baked beans can i then have wholewheat pasta with batchelors pasta & sauce mix for dinner??
    Am i correct in thinking the batchelors pasta & sauce mix is free if made with water?? how many syns with skimmed milk?? many thanks! x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It depends on which flavor of the pasta and sauce, most are free on a G and EE day but a few have a syn value

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    There is some that have syns
    The leek ham and cheese is 1 syn made with water.

5. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the replies !!So are you allowed to have the pasta and sauce mix on top of extra pasta? I have bought the wholewheat!
    I think i need to buy the book with all the shop bought stuff as i'm a bit weary of having things at the mo and i'm eating the same things!
    I have the red wine pasta and sauce and the cheece and brocolli one.:coffee:

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    If you make it with water add in some soft cheese from your B choice, laughing cow etc, makes it creamy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.