batchelors rice, pasta, noodles and couscous helpppp

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by natalieann, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey guys, in confused:confused:

my leader at my group said all ainleys hariets couscous is free, so ive been eating a lot and i love it, but i cant find it my book or on here, does anyone know if its true?

also when i did this diet years ago, all batchalors, rice and pasta n sauces were free too, i know some are and some not, can you list her which are free please

and is supernoddles free too, as i its says in book on green day is, couscous, noodles, pasta and rice are free, but does this just mean the plain ones

so are
    ainsleys cousous;s free?
    batchelors, rice, pasta n noodles, which are free?

i love these foods and it doesnt tell you in the book which onnes are:mad:

i do find these new books have a lot less info on stuff in them, my old red and green book was a lot more helpful, thank god for this site:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ainsley Harriott Wickedly Wild Mushroom Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Couscous, excluding butter & oil, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7 Syns [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ainsley Harriott Roasted Vegetable Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7 Syns [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6½ Syns [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ainsley Harriott Tomato Tango Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6½ Syns [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]

[/FONT]​
    Also... only the "Low Fat Super Noodles" are free, the rest have syns. They dont have many syns in the full fat ones (about 5 i think) but your better off with the syn-free low fat supernoodles.

Any noodles/rice that are plain and dried are free. So say for example you buy some dried plain packet noodles - they are free - but if you buy some 'wet' noodles from the chilled section then they have syns in them as they have oils in them to keep them moist.

This list might be of help to you too. Its a list of the syn values for a WHOLE packet of pasta in sauce (excluding milk and butter): http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/151267-frequently-asked-syn-values-pasta-n-sauce-find-here.html

Do you have access to the Lifeline Online? If so, you can access the syn values to most supermarket foods on there :)

Hope that helps.

4. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun thanks so much for that:) i cant believe ive been eating the coucous as free, but at least the ones i had are only 1/2 a syn

ive been on that thread and wrote down all the pasta n sauce values, thanks hun

and gutted ive got 3 packets of chicken supernoodles lol, but oh well the kids will have them:cry:

do you know how many syns in a wholemeal pitta bread, as i had one today with tuna and veg?

and also branston pickle?

if not thanks a anyways hun, youve been a great help xx

5. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    and whats lifeline online hun, my leader did give me a password for something but said it was only for a few days until its changed again, is this it?

6. Twinkletoes2008

Twinkletoes2008 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The password changes every week but each one lasts two weeks

7. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun ive tried to log in, but cant find the card with the passwrod on it she gave me, so ill have to wait until i see her again:sigh:

8. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    137.44kg
    Current Weight:
    135.62kg
    Goal Weight:
    95.25kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    why not send your leader a text or email asking what your group password is this week hun?

9. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive no credit love to text her until payday and i suppose i could email and see if she gets to read it before my weigh in day:D

10. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    137.44kg
    Current Weight:
    135.62kg
    Goal Weight:
    95.25kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i hope you manage to get that password love

11. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheers love if not no worries not too long to wait:)

12. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you not just phone her? :)

13. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi love, i said i have no credit hun:)

but i did email her got the password, joined up and its brill, im overwhelmed by all those recipes lol, how will i get through them all:p

and one thing id like to ask if ive been filliing in my food diary on the paper in our packs, but would much rather just do it online, its neater and easier, or do you still have to hand those in on wiegh day, as i use to have to?

14. Twinkletoes2008

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do the online diary, it's so much easier and you can print it out if you need to take a copy to hand in. The syns online is really helpful too.

15. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yea its amazingly easy, no more sitting for half hour looking in my book and giving in coz i cant find things, i just go on here type it in and there it is, i love this:D

16. Twinkletoes2008

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It gets a bit addictive. I couldn't cope with the paper diary at all and I found the SW book really confusing at the start. Once I found the online stuff it all began to make sense.

17. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah it deffo makes thing more managable and easy, im well chuffed as when i did this diet years ago i didnt have the internet:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.