• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Batchelors super noodles

S: 13st2lb C: 12st12lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.17%)
Hi,

Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles in :

Chicken and Herb
Chilli Chicken
Smokey Bacon
Sweet Thai Chilli

and Batchelors 98% Fat Free Super Noodles To Go in :

Barbeque Beef
Roast Chicken
Sweet Thai Chilli
Tikka Masala

Are all free on Green and Extra Easy, all the other Batchelor's Super Noodles listed have syns.

Hope this helps :) x

I think the low fat ones are disgusting, honestly i've never tasted anything so vile in all my life! The ordinary noodles are 3.5 syns on a Green & EE day :)

I'm addicted to Koka noodles from Singapore but can't find syn value anywhere. Plus there is no calorie counts or fat content on the packet. :/

Hope there not massive in syns amounts!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MattsMum

clare_louise said:
Hi,

Chicken and Herb
Chilli Chicken
Smokey Bacon
Sweet Thai Chilli

Barbeque Beef
Roast Chicken
Sweet Thai Chilli
Tikka Masala

Are all free on Green and Extra Easy, all the other Batchelor's Super Noodles listed have syns.

Do they still sell the low fat to go? I was told they were discontinued

S: 11st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.41%)
vanilla_cupcake said:
I think the low fat ones are disgusting, honestly i've never tasted anything so vile in all my life! The ordinary noodles are 3.5 syns on a Green & EE day :)
I think theyre more than that, it said online when i looked last week tgat the chicken ones are 10 and i think the others were similar

S: 11st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.41%)
I thought they were 3.5 too from what people had said on here, then whenni was filling in my food diary they came up as 10! Must have changed them reciently

poppy81

S: 14st0lb C: 12st0.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 1st13.6lb(14.08%)
Eek...10 syns!! I had no idea super noodles were that high!!

clare_louise said:
Hi,

Chicken and Herb
Chilli Chicken
Smokey Bacon
Sweet Thai Chilli

Barbeque Beef
Roast Chicken
Sweet Thai Chilli
Tikka Masala

Hi,
I've tried looking for the super noodles to go, but can't find them. Where do you get yours from.
Thank you :)

Derbynanny

Gold Member
C: 11st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3
100 g cooked is only a portion of the packet that is why the discrepancy between the syn values.

Everyone is different i LOVE the low fat supernoodles especially thai sweet chilli just had a whole pkt for lunch with a pkt of stir fry veg to make an easy veggie chow mein

cmcewn

Silver Member
S: 28st4lb G: 12st0lb
Ko-lee Instant Noodles Low Fat Chicken and there is curry flavour .. free !! I just ordered some from Amazon has anybody tried them please?
I love noodles but Im always a bit nervous they are going to slow down my weight loss but they are free right! The low fat ones that is.