Bath stuff bargain - FAO Mrs Lard

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I know you posted recently about bath type treats so I thought I'd tell you about cheap & cheerful offer on at Tesco at the mo.

Original Source bath foam (& shower gels) are half price @ 98p! There is a new range (I think) and I bought the Coconut and Almond rich bath soak. Although its not necessarily a luxury item, it was luvverly! I had a gorgeous soak in lovely bubbles, which smelt nice and my skin now feels really soft and pampered.

At this price its worth chucking loads in and diving into those yummy bubbles, just to take away all foodie temptation!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

OMG that sounds lush!!!!! :cool:
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

It was !!! Really yummy and a betty bargain to boot!!
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I need to get my butt over to Tescos - could do with some nice pampering stuff!! ;)
  6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

You are an angel! Thank you for the tip and for being so thoughtful. Glad you enjoyed the soak...

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxx
  7. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Coconut and almond? I think I'd be tempted to drink it!
  8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    LOL - i love the smell of anything with almond in it :)
  9. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

oh yummy!! Both are very moisturising so will be good for our dry skin! Is this only for Mrs L or are we all allowed a wee puchase?!!!
  10. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Dont think that was one of the ingredients!!!!

Lets all raid Tesco, and when the shelves are cleaned we all blame the Minis!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.