battle of the baby blubb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gemmawilling84, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hi every one,i've just joined an loving this app.i've got a baby boy.8 months I'm really struggling to get rid of this kangaroo sack that i've been left having had a section it seems to be hanging over my waste band like a mothers any suggestion would be great thanks xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Do you feel that you need to lose weight or just tone ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. Both.but still very much have the baby bellies.cant see me getting rid of that.even if i did lose 2 stone x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins
  5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Yes it's the price we pay for having them I
    Guess x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  6. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Oh man I know my LO is only 4 months old ... but I know all about the kangaroo pouch!! By joining the forum has been a good step to getting rid of it :) You can, and will do this hun, stick to your weight loss plan as best you can and feel proud about bringing your little one in to the world :)
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.