Battle of the Bulge Starring the BLUE pill!!!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
Here I go chaps! Just been to see my lovely new doctor who has agreed to be my mentor!! He's given me a prescription straight away and a gym referral (first one that's ever done so!)

I'm off to rehearsals tonight so I've just had a quick ham and sweet corn relish sarnie with my first pill-io!

I've been set a target to lose 5% in 3 months which is just under a stone! I hope it comes off much quicker!

So lets go ..................

Good luck.. looking forward to hearing about your journey!

I've discovered my weakness is nibbles!! What on earth can I nibble on with out causing these pills to do their worst?? Grapes and fruit - anything savoury?! Going well so far but it's very early days!!! X

I've discovered my weakness is nibbles!! What on earth can I nibble on with out causing these pills to do their worst?? Grapes and fruit - anything savoury?! Going well so far but it's very early days!!! X
There is lots you can have - I really like pretzels (most are within the rules) or sainsburys do some cassava sweet chilli crackers which are really nice - my current favourite! Any fruit, chopped up vegetables, even some sweets - I find it helpful to measure them out beforehand though so you can keep track of how much you have eaten and log the calories.

Ooooo those sweet chilli crackers sound just the trip and i didn't think of a few sweeties!! Thanks lovely :)

Got on my scales this morning and I think I've dropped 4 lbs! But I've been on so many scales this week I'm not sure! I feel a bit 'healthier' - I think it's all the water I'm drinking!!

Not having a good day! :( cooking the kids tea is totally draining me!!

I haven't been in a mood like this since I quit smoking!

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow?? :)

What a long boring day! Broken up by a brief visit to Aldi for salad stuffs! Made a yummy baked rice and some paprika chicken - but boy I was relieved when OH got in from work! Don't think I've over indulged at all tbh, but I was tempted! Boredom does silly things!!

Well I've lost! Bur no clue how much! I've weighed in so many places this week ( my scales, dr's scales and surgery scales) and we all know theyre not the same! Im not going to use the surgery scales anymore and only weighing with the doc once a month so I'm going by my scales from today! Worse case scenario a loss of 3lbs best case scenario 6lbs! Happy with both if I'm honest! A small drop in a large ocean but in the right direction!
With that said and done - my little goal for the rest of January is to lose 5.5lbs.

Ewwww! Bad tummy! No tango Or oil thank goodness! Can't imagine what I could have eaten that's made me poorly! :(

Hey Hun. Xx thought I would pop and say hi. Xx

Hey Kes! Hope you're back in the flow after your awards night? The snow is my worst enemy but I'm still tipping the scales in the right direction! Slow and steady to win my race!! 2 weeks in and 6lbs lost! :) xx

Funny tummy again this morning! Scales not moving in either direction :eek:/

Crikey! I've lost my mojo! :(

No gain - thank the Lord but a no change! And fingers crossed a job on the horizon! Redundancy doesn't suit me! Can't wait to be busy again!!

Ooohhhh have you heard any more about the job?

Good luck hun..

Hope your back in the zone. X

Back