Battling bridesmaid bulge!!

Today is my weigh in day & so far I've lost 12.5lbs with slimming world. I'm aiming for at least 1.5lbs tonight to get my stone award.
I've decided to start a diary because it helps to write things Down & share my ups/downs.
I'm being a bridesmaid in winter & am hoping to lose another 3 stone by September, october at the latest.

Hopefully this will help me and others to get to our goals, or at least somewhere along the way :)

Well it was WI last night and to my horror I had gained 1lb!! Really don't understand how as I have done lots of exercise & ate well on most days.
I did have 2 bottles of wine with a friend one evening but that's the majority of my syns.
In typical 'me-style' I fed my emotions with food last night & ordered a takeaway chicken kebab!! I feel really bad about this now :( hopefully writing about my feelings on here will allow me to reflect in future weeks and stop me from carrying these bad habits with me!
Today is a new day.... I am starting with half a cantaloupe melon & a banana for my breakfast, then homemade soup for lunch :) I'm also spending the day cleaning to avoid the nasty weather outside so this will count as my exercise for the morning!
I shall log in later today to update on my day so far....
Keep going guys xxx

Well it looks as though that 1lb gain had more of an effect on my emotions than I realised... Had a two week binge bender on food but I'm hoping to have now stepped out of that & be back on track.
My period is over two weeks late so I don't think that has helped with all the added bloated feelings & bad food cravings stretched out longer than usual...
Started my day with half a galia melon, a banana & 2 satsumas. Will be cooking up a chicken stir fry for my tea later :) yesterday was pretty healthy too - filled with lots of fruit & salad. I did order a Chinese takeaway in the evening but stuck to boiled rice with beef & mushrooms!
I am Determined to lose weight every week for the foreseeable future now... No more gains!
Got a mug shot & carrot sticks on standby incase I get hungry before tea time.

K - Xx

So my weigh in was last night and I had gained 3lbs! I didn't know how to react as I have been really good all week but then I did have the major wobbly two weeks prior! Plus I still hadn't got my period yet :( my body is sooooo out of sync - feel like a bloated cow!!!
I'm not letting it kick me off balance though, I'm sticking to the straight & narrow & I WILL lose that 3lbs next week... NOTHING will get in my way!
Mother nature has finally Decided to rear her ugly head this morning & oh my, it is very ugly! She's back with a vengeance :( on the plus side though, my appetite is minimal due to the pain so it's not all bad hahaha!
Onwards & upwards from here on out... The bridesmaid dresses have been chosen & measurements are being submitted in 5 weeks!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Back