Battling for far too long.

laurenmay

Gold Member
The past six months I've tried so many different diets - calorie counting, Cambridge, slimming world, WW.. and now I have slim & save products on the way to me.

It's not the diets failing me, it's ME failing THEM. I seem to get to day two or three, feel sorry for myself and give up. Promise myself each day, "tomorrow I'll start again", then tomorrow comes and goes & I just keep giving up.

This pattern of starting and stopping has contributed to me gaining FOUR stone within six months, going from 9st 7lbs to now 13st 8lbs.

I want to lose weight so badly, I wanna be my old self so much, so why do I keep failing & quitting and not giving anything a chance?

I've tried cancelling the slim & save order, feeling like it was a spur of the moment buy and I should just give the good old & cheap calorie counting a good chance, but I can't cancel now & the products will be with me on Tuesday, so I really don't wanna waste £130 and will have to give it a go.

But VLCD's scare me, I'm petrified of the refeeds and maintaining! :(

Hi there Lauren may, reading that was like my own story I recently invested in Exante products which is also a vlcd and since May I have been off an on it like a yo yo I did manage to lose 71bs in like 4 days so that in it self should have given me the encouragement to continue but I fell of the wagon and have done continuosly since. Not even funny anymore cos I should have been on my way now to getting close to goal (3 stone to lose) and its like mid July where did the time go and all the time I keep starting at he beginning of another the month..... 2 have been wasted already . Ive figured just got to knuckle down to it again tomorrow just fed up with the same cycle its mentally draining! The thing is once the weight starts to come off gradually I shall worry about the maintaining then its just too much to think about at the mo as well as everything else for me anyway. Stick with the slim n save I have heard alot of positive stories about that vlcd and keep checking in on the forums it does help even when you have a slip up remember to start again means a victory won all the best heres to 100% tomorrow (or tuesday in your case!!) its no plain sailing but you can't give up that would be far to easy. Good luk ;)

The good thing about Slim & Save is that you get to have 4 packs and one of them can be a MEAL with some steamed veg so you don't feel quite as deprived as on other VLCDs.

Good luck with it - keep posting x

Back