BBQ Turkey Lasagne

OneDeterminedChick

Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN
Recipe is 16 pts in total, will easily serve 4 but we're greedy fat munchers so had it between us 2!!

Basically make the no point bbq sauce that Katie posted:

BBQ sauce recipe - no points

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

"balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs."

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

frylite your turkey/chicken (I used 2 and half turkey steaks) and add some mushrooms if you wish then add that to the sauce mix.

I put lasagne sheet on bottom of dish, add turkey & sauce, lasagne sheet, white sauce (cheated and used dolmio cos mucked up my own one)another layer of turkey/sauce mix then some cheese. whack in the oven about 200 deg for 30-35 mins.

I actually made some of "jess stylee" chip/potatoes but was sooo hungry didnt get pic of them but was very proud as they were so tasty and well cooked. Will pic the next batch probs tomoro!!! yum.xx

Attachments

• PICT2075.jpg
    PICT2075.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 124
Back