• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BBQ's and losing weight.....

hchappyh

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb G: 9st11lb
Well, I would never have thought how easy it would be to stick to my Go Lower diet and have a BBQ. Well it was...

Fresh tuna steak on the BBQ - OMG, it was delicious with a huge salad....what could be better. Oh yeah that would be desert - a banana on the bbq - it kinda goes gueyy inside a bit like fudge (Sorta) and is yummy. And all allowed on Go Lower - fantastic...just thought I would share how easy it is to diet and BBQ...

Good luck everyone in the hot weather and enjoy.

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
S: 27st7.0lb C: 16st11.0lb G: 12st13.0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 10st10lb(38.96%)
Hi

Sounds yummy!!

Thanks for sharing :)

x

SuzyK

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 5st1lb(25.36%)
Hi Happy

I will have to try the banana on the barbie. Please let me know if you come across any other ideas that I can try why I am following Go Lower.

hchappyh

Silver Member
Corn - on - the cob is also a fav on the bbq. Also, whole onions, really tasty as they go caramely..most fruit really as well. chop peaches in half and bbq and slices of pineapple! You can also 'fry' a load of veg in a saucepan and cook on the bbq - all the above is yummy stuff!

enjoy
xx

SuzyK

Silver Member
Thanks for the ideas, I think I will have to try the peaches.

Unfortunately because I am so fussy about food none of your other food suggestions are things I will eat.

I will suggest them to hubby as he eats everything and he loves his barbie......

SuzyK

Silver Member
He will love them when we get barbie weather again. Any excuse and he gets the barbie out.

I will definitely try your ideas with the foods that I do like.

Are you allowed bananas every day with Go Lower as I thought they had quite a few carbs. I should just phone my consultant shouldn't I?

hchappyh

Silver Member
Funnily enough I'm not a huge fan of bananas, so only eat one now and again for a change...hadn't thought about them being full of carbs...Had better phone Go Lower and find out...although I eat them so infrequently I don't suppose it would make that much difference...would it??

xx

SuzyK

Silver Member
I don't think the odd one would make that much difference but I guess a call to Go Lower would soon answer that question for sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Dukan Diet 8
SW Sizzling Summer Recipes 10
Junk Basket 6
Exante 9