BB's last stone diary!

biggusburdus

Gold Member
Hi all, I thought I would give you a run down of what I have been up to until I joined JUDDD today...

I stood on the scales in January 2012 and saw the biggest figure of my life. 15 stone and I was determined that I was no longer going to put up with that!
I started to control what I was doing and in January/February I had got to 14 stone 4 lbs.
I plateaued and did some studying, deciding to join slim and save to see if I could shift any more..
I have had 3 weeks holidays, a birthday break, and a couple of hiccups due to other issues but I have now got down to 11 stone.

This has plateaued again in the last few weeks I have been unable to shift any more.

I had another look at various methods and decided that I need to change my diet as my body had got too used to the slim and save diet!
I stopped the s&s diet on Friday night, had a nice long weekend, didn't go mad in the food and drink stakes but had to kick myself out of ketosis and start eating more carbs.

Today was the first day I am counting on JUDDD. My first DD.
I have s&s packs to keep me going for a while on my down days!

I had s&s spaghetti 163 cals
S&s cookies and cream shake hot 133 cals
Then for family tea I made in my oven pot a chicken dish made with chopped tomatoes, leeks, green pepper, onion and mushrooms. A tiny but of brown rice completed this meal.

The main aim of me getting into this diet is to try and see how I can maintain my losses, and start to shift the last stone maybe 2 stone depending how I look as I don't want to look sick!

I like the idea of the small victories, long term outlook and the health benefits linked to this diet.

Tuesday DD
Wednesday UD
Thursday DD
Friday UD
Saturday DD
Sunday UD

That is my cunning plan!

Sorry for the long post!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can't believe I am allowed food?
This morning I forgot and left the house without having my planned toast and egg..
Mmmm need to get this into my head properly
:rolleyes:
I have had a toffee shake and a lemon bar from my S&S stash at work, due to bad planning..
Will have to have my head looked at as this is an UD! :D

Welcome to JUDDD. I started Monday and already love the plan. Have a good day. :)

Hey there and welcome, I started a stone heavier than you back in Dec/Jan & now we weigh pratically the same lol, I have to admit at first I was dubious about JUDDD thinking how can I eat so much food and still lose? However it DOES work! I've been on and off the plan for 2 months and I've lost a stone. Though what I do like, and so do many others on this plan, is the NSVs! I'm a size 10/12 and at my weight and height I should be a 12/14. This is what a lot of people on this plan are finding out and of course this is even better than the scales :p lol

Well done on the loss so far :) xxx

hannata said:
It's a bit hard to grasp juddd at first but just trust in the plan, embrace it as much as you possibly can and it will change your life xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that, I will give it a month and see if I can get the hang of it!

Tessieg1 said:
Welcome to JUDDD. I started Monday and already love the plan. Have a good day. :)

Thanks for that, I do think it's going to be a great option! I have my fingers crossed I can get it right!

Emilyx said:
Hey there and welcome, I started a stone heavier than you back in Dec/Jan & now we weigh pratically the same lol, I have to admit at first I was dubious about JUDDD thinking how can I eat so much food and still lose? However it DOES work! I've been on and off the plan for 2 months and I've lost a stone. Though what I do like, and so do many others on this plan, is the NSVs! I'm a size 10/12 and at my weight and height I should be a 12/14. This is what a lot of people on this plan are finding out and of course this is even better than the scales :p lol

Well done on the loss so far :) xxx

Well done to you, that is fantastic!
I do like the sound of the nsv's I would be very happy if I got your results in 2 months... 10/12 here I come!

scarlett2020 said:
Just popped in to say a quick hello! You've done so brilliantly this year already, good luck with your last half stone on JUDDD :) x

Thanks for that.. Last bit will be a stretch and always the slowest to lose but I am not giving in!

Mmm today! What can I say, I have put everything I had today into MFP and it came to 1500 ish calories! Must do better next up day!
If I had been a bit better organised this morning I would have been better prepared and have my toast and egg.. Will just have to wait till Friday before I scratch that particular itch!

I went to my Mums tonight and my Dad cooked dinner, so I had that but it wasn't much at all! Had a fair bit of chocolate though, got that out of my system..

Tomorrow is a down day, I have promised my colleagues that there will be bacon and egg rolls on Friday, maybe a sausage as well..

Hi, welcome and well done on your weight loss so far, you sound like you havre it all sorted and are not expecting vlcd results which is an excellent start, juddd is a truly lifechanging diet if you let it, like hannata says embrace it and don't overthink it the losses are 1-12lbs a week on average but the NSV ss are truly amazing , good luck x

Hi hun

Wishing you all the luck with juddd, I will be trying it myself in November. Need to get past this next stone first

It's tough near the end, sure you will find this shakes things up :)

Xxx

DD today, I have had 2 litres of water and lots of coffee.

Had a S&S spicy spaghetti for lunch, then a cookies and cream shake that was about 260 cals for both.
Then I have had a 3 egg frittata with yellow pepper and small amount of mushrooms.. Mmm

As tomorrow is Friday, we are doing bacon and egg rolls... Mmmm can't wait!

Another cup of tea beckons!
OH in a stroppy mood, so I will disappear upstairs and do some exercise methinks!
Not a lot as its a down day..

Bed is calling, another day checked! Night all!

Mmm UD today!

Had toast this morning, and just had bacon and egg roll yum!
Bacon was george forman'd and egg was microwaved..

What a lovely start to the day!
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Had a nice weight to go soup for lunch, 144 cals and had a cup cake that someone had brought in for a thank you!

I would normally not have touched the cake, but I thought why not!

I got home from work and I have had a wee cheeky vodka!
Going halves on a curry and had some crisps..mwoohoo down days!

I have just been looking into doing this diet after S&S and just found you diary, so ill be watching this to see how you go. I'm a bit worried that if I try it ill pile the weight on.. It seems to good to be true! How are you feeling?

MrsGlas81 said:
I have just been looking into doing this diet after S&S and just found you diary, so ill be watching this to see how you go. I'm a bit worried that if I try it ill pile the weight on.. It seems to good to be true! How are you feeling?

Hello MrsG! Doing fine, i am only just getting into the swing, but i think you just have to be careful and not go mental on your up days! Lol..

The down days are ok after the vlcd, it's the up days that are a bit strange? I did a mini refeed over 4 days to get out of ketosis before starting this one.
I have been using up some of my food packs on the down days until I get the hang if this as its already counted.

I did a cheeky peek this morning and I had shifted off the plateau I was on, but I will wait until the full week is over to see how it goes..

I think you need to give it a month on this to see if it fits as a long term thing, I do have high hopes!

How you doing?

Back