be strong

bexterj24

ok so im day 3 n ive been totally fine been 100% but my house has been full today as my sister has come for a few days and OH cousin n gf have been here almost allday n i knw when oh gets in from wrk there gunna be eating junk this is the time i find it the hardest n i dnt wanna cave i just hate it watching them eat it in front of me especially just starting out.

i was thinking of having a bar for tea instead of a shake n a dr pepper zero so it feels like im being naughty lol but im not sure if this is advised so early in on the plan?

i need to be strong :/

Aww hunny, I feel your pain. Although this diet is fab, it's also one of the hardest things. But defo can be done. What about chopping your bar up into pieces and making it feel like you're nibbling on goodies? Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No reason why you can't have the coke zero and the bar chopped up.... tis certainly better than falling completely off the wagon... good luck and stay strong :)

Of course you can. Far better than joining in with them. And planning something like this for yourself is a good way to stay on track xxx

thankyou guys oh cousin has now gone so just my sister so think i will make them something i have in rather than them get junk. i know ill be fine i dnt feel tempted just a tiny bit jelous but i know itl be worth it in the end :)

Totally worth it. My mantra is that this is just for a short time. Once I've finished I will eat healthily afterwards and enjoy treats sometimes. Once you are at goal there isn't any reason that you cant have treats occasionally. It's only a short period of your life x

*jenjen* said:
Totally worth it. My mantra is that this is just for a short time. Once I've finished I will eat healthily afterwards and enjoy treats sometimes. Once you are at goal there isn't any reason that you cant have treats occasionally. It's only a short period of your life x

I so agree. It's not for life. It's for now. I think of the packets as fuel, fill the tank, move on. Take more oversized clothes to the charity shop. It really is one of the best things I have done, I had no idea it would get easier and easier. There is life after Exante. Just hold on in, for a while.

GSQ

Back