Beachwhalenomore's diary (newbie)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by beachwhalenomore, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. beachwhalenomore

beachwhalenomore Member

I'm not new to SW, but haven't been on plan properly since my son was born late March last year.

I tried to get back on plan and it lasted for 8 weeks, but since returning to work i've been shameful!!!

So back on plan today (doing it alone at the moment, until i can find a group i can attend!)

Wednesday 14th March 2010

B - Lasting Satisfaction Shape Yoghurt, 1 medium Mango sliced (sahred with my son)

L - 1 Wholemeal Roll (HEB) filled with Bacon and Soft Boiled Egg, followed by yoghurt

D - Penne Carbonara HEA (cheese)

Snacks - Apple, Orange

Syns - 2 x Glasses Sauvignon Blanc (12)

Drinks -

Last edited: 15 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beachwhalenomore

beachwhalenomore Member

Thursday 15th April

B - 2 x Soft Boiled Eggs, Fruit Salad (cantaloupe melon, pineapple and orange)

L - 1 wholemeal Roll filled with cucumber and corned beef (2 syns), Red Grapes and Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt

D - Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon with a tomato, garlic and basil sauce, topped with HEA cheese. Served with Spicy Sweet Potatoes and Sweetcorn.

Syns: Curly Wurly 6
    French Fries 4.5

Drinks: Green Tea
    No added sugar Orange Squash & Diet Lemonade

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.