Bear,Claire's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Bear claire2, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Bear claire2

Bear claire2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok I'm new to SW (well I did it 15 years ago and put all the weight back on :eek:) but thought seen as I have found MM I would try to stick to it.
    I am doing this for me!
    I have joined loads of slimming clubs with friends and then failed. Novelty has worn off.
    Well this time I'm doing it for me and haven't told anyone only hubby & kids, oh and the 3000 members on here lol
    I have no goals set, well I have in my mind but lets just see what happens :)
    I will keep updating as I have to share with someone. I have lost 3.5 pounds in my first week but I was a bit disappointed as someone else who joined the same week lost 6.5 (I so wish I didn't feel like that :mad:)

Claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claire and welcome!! I'm sure you will find this forum really useful and motivational as we all do. I did SW about 7 years ago and have only just started again although not going to classes at the mo as funds a bit tight.

I think you are right that you need to do this for you and I keep trying to re-educate myself that this is not a diet but a new way of eating and that it is ok to treat yourself sometimes as life is too short.

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

4. Bear claire2

Bear claire2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hobbithead and thanks for the welcome, you are doing excellent 8lb in 2 weeks. Keep it up :clap:

5. Bear claire2

Bear claire2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Star week this week 2lb off so not bad as I feel like an elephant sooooo bloated.

6. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Claire especially on star week :happy036:

7. Bear claire2

Bear claire2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :) Cheers Hun, I need all the encouragement I can get

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.