• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bear,Claire's Diary

Ok I'm new to SW (well I did it 15 years ago and put all the weight back on :eek:) but thought seen as I have found MM I would try to stick to it.
I am doing this for me!
I have joined loads of slimming clubs with friends and then failed. Novelty has worn off.
Well this time I'm doing it for me and haven't told anyone only hubby & kids, oh and the 3000 members on here lol
I have no goals set, well I have in my mind but lets just see what happens :)
I will keep updating as I have to share with someone. I have lost 3.5 pounds in my first week but I was a bit disappointed as someone else who joined the same week lost 6.5 (I so wish I didn't feel like that :mad:)

Claire x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Claire and welcome!! I'm sure you will find this forum really useful and motivational as we all do. I did SW about 7 years ago and have only just started again although not going to classes at the mo as funds a bit tight.

I think you are right that you need to do this for you and I keep trying to re-educate myself that this is not a diet but a new way of eating and that it is ok to treat yourself sometimes as life is too short.

Good luck with your weight loss journey x
Well done Claire especially on star week :happy036: