Becca calorie counting diary

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Hi girls, I started using my fitness pal two days ago to see how I get on with calorie counting, I have beer dieted this way before. I have always joined sw or ww etc.
I had my baby girl 10 months ago and after having her I lost two stone , I didn't diet but it jus came off quick as I think breast feeding helped. Now I have lil routine etc I have plenty of time for snacking and the past few weeks I have been and feel like the weight is creeping back up. I am currently 11 stone dead on and a size 14, I would like to be 10 stone if poss as I'm only 5.5 in height, and more comfortable in my clothes.
I am not going to be too strict on myself, I am going to try an stay within 1200 cals a day unless I out etc and I will let myself go over.
I think if your too strict you don't stick to it .
Be nice to keep a diary in here and follow some of yours too

Welcome!! Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Good idea to not be too strict - def a sure way to fall off the wagon! Looking forward to reading your diary :)

Wow I'm also 5foot5 I'm weighing in at 11.3 and also had my baby girl 11 month ago :D would be great to chat. I'd also like to get to around 10 stone xx

Ye would be great to chat Hun and get to know Yas more.
Yday I had 1065 cals
I had
Breakfast-potato cakes with scrape of butter
Tea- beef steak with homemade chips And veg
Snack- 2 apples
4 coffee
I've woke up this morning with a really bad migraine and feel awful so going to try and have a good day but already finding it hard

Hi Sarah,
How long have you been doing calorie counting?
Whats your lil ones routine etc? X

Hi Becca - congratulations on the birth of your daughter and well done getting those 2stone off so quickly - I understand completely when you say "routine and snacking time" when I had my daughter I gained little weight during pregnancy - but was so bored on maternity leave (I was the first of my friends to start a family) I used to tuck away doorstep cheese and chutney sandwiches and jam doughnuts and crisps washed down with diet coke

Good luck and hope your miagraine passed quickly, donna x

Thanku Sarah, migraine was horrendous this morning! Haven't had one like that for a long time.
Going through a lot in life at the mo and very down and stressed.
Today calories have been awful again, n happy bunny.!!!
Had 1332 today, I had
Breakfast- bowl of Choco waffles
Tea- homemade chips , half tin on mild curry
Snacks- strawberry and cream fudge
Strawberry ice cream

Hi Hun :)started 2 weeks ago :) find it hard with my ruby daughter as she always as me on the go. I normally eat breakfast with her at 9am then no

Thanks Donna, that's what I've been trying to dojus to clear my head and stop myself from over thinking!!!
Hopefully it will all be over with soon

Thanku both, I ok today thanku. Having good and bad days, but some days r really low! I have never been like this before and is worrying and I've been told to maybe go and speak to a doctor and they will put me in touch with someone to talk to.
Ain't had good day with calories again today. Had a McDonald's for dinner when we were out at ikea shopping. Going to try and have good day tomorrow. Not going to be too strict at the mo til got myself sorted
How r u girls doing?

Thanku both, I ok today thanku. Having good and bad days, but some days r really low! I have never been like this before and is worrying and I've been told to maybe go and speak to a doctor and they will put me in touch with someone to talk to.
Ain't had good day with calories again today. Had a McDonald's for dinner when we were out at ikea shopping. Going to try and have good day tomorrow. Not going to be too strict at the mo til got myself sorted
How r u girls doing?
Dieting is hard enough but when there are other issues its even harder - if you go over - so what tomorrow's another day - go and see if your gp can refer you to a counsellor, talking helps - we are all here for you as well - you could always pm us if there were things you didn't want to say openly for anyone to read.
Don't be to strict with dieting till your feeling better, I think once the weather gets better it might help, your able to do things with Amelia and keep yourself busy. I think from what you've said is quite normal but if you do speak to someone it might give you bit of reassurance x
Ditto what our lovely supportive friend Cas says - great advice again Cas x

It's so hard coz had some terrible things happen in life and lots of things happened 7 months ago and not long ha Amelia then so has been a bit of a struggle. Ill be ok as time moves on

1143 cals today!!! Proud of myself as had few bad days. I haven't ate the eat foods today but all within allowance I had for
Breakfast- cup of tea and two pieces of toast
Dinner-bacon sandwich as was visiting family
Tea- aldi korma with chips and rice
Snacks- plum, orange, kiwi and flav water.
I have come to bed quite hungry if I'm honest but stopped myself from having anything else

Back