Becca's Birthday Challenge!

Becca88

Hello everyone (if anyone is out there!)

I am going to my first SW meeting tomorrow night - my mum has got to her goal recently on slimming world and I've seen her shrink from a size 16-18 to a 12 all the while eating nicer food than we have ever had! I'd best look out otherwise she'll be stealing all my skinny clothes that I no longer fit into!

I am between 10.5 and 11 stone now and my first target will be to lose 12 pounds by my birthday which will give me 12 weeks to do it. I will see how I feel when I get there but I love that you don't have to pay as a target member.

I'm known in our office and by friends as the girl who's on a different diet every monday and down the chippy the next day. I seem to be either one extreme or the other and it's a genuine struggle for me to eat in moderation without bingeing or going on stupid fad diets that I can never stick to. This time I'm just going to get on with it and vent my triumphs and frustration on here instead of boring people in real life...

Will let you know my goals etc after the weigh in! X

First weigh-in was ok, I'm starting at 10 stone 12 and my 'interim goal' is 9 stone 12 though I think I might be happy with that for my overall goal! We shall see. I'm feeling a bit daunted as it's one thing doing it on your own with no weigh-in and another being weighed in front of a real-life person and telling them what you've been eating! There was a girl there who'd lost 6lb in her first week which was good inspiration so I am hoping for at least 3lb lost in my first week. Have paid for 6 weeks but my personal challenge is to get to my goal in 12 weeks as it will be my 25th birthday and I want to be back in size 10 jeans then *fingers crossed*

Eeek here I go!

Good luck! :) I'm sure you will do fantastically, especially having such great inspiration from your mum! Xxx

Good luck Becca, hope your first week is going well and you're managing to stay on track :)

Back