beccas diary

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
decided to start writinf on here what i am eating each day as some days i dont thiNk i realise How much i actually eat.

im 19+3 and some days sticking to sw and others not finding it hard

any advice throughout my diary would be helpful

today ive had
2 weetabix hot
orange
mullerlight
dinner- pasta with tuna onion sweetcorn cheese
had another two bowls of pasta for tea as Made a big casserole dish full

Hey ya u would b better off eating the pasta lunch time babe as u burn it off and it don't burn it off at night stick to meat couple potatos veg or beans and toast for dinner I find if I have heavy Carby things too Late i put weight on even quicker hope u don't mind me saying x

no i dond you saying hun would be grateful of the adVice.i have tried to do sw day today on the extra easy plan and because i can have pasta with tuna etc thought it would be best makin extra for tea as new wudnt b gettimg in from work till late.
sometimes wen i fin work late whoch is twice a week i come home and want to raid the fridge etc. ha
im due on 16th june

I don't believe in that lots of research to suggest what time you eat has no effect on weight gain and even how much you eat in one day, it's more the average over time that makes you gain or lose weight, I'd say eat when your hungry whatever time that is, x

r thanks hun.taking each day as it comes now with my eating because some days i can be really good and others are awful. keep me updated with how you going too then Hun

We could have our babies the same time in due July 1 st but will have the baby at 39 weeks and u could b a week late arrrrr too exciting x

aint had the best if days

bowl of cornflakes
lamb mince and mash for dinner as went to mil
two oranges
poached egg and bacon with beans and two slices wholemeal
small fries and cheeseburger frim takeaway

yday i hd all good intentions till oh spoilt it

i had two slices of wholemeal for sinner with cheese
muller.ight
orange
planned to come and keep up my good day and hve sometHing healthy Nd when i gor home from work late last night my oh had already been over the chippy For us.
i went spare wen got in as really wanted to be good but hw had bought it

ye hun cant wait
suffering terrible again tonight with heartburn dont feel good at all. forgot to get stuff today as i have been fine all day
now suffering

went for 20 week scan yday and they said we having a girl which we r made up with but i dont think they were so sure so contemplatiNg wether to go for 4d scan.
i just keep thinking its a lot of money and that will come in handy for something we need for the baby.

today ive ate bbq crisps
small lemon cake
chicken bacon cheese pasta
sw chips cheese gravy

Back