Becki eeeekkk

Yay can't wait to hear your birth story Becki and see pic of baby if your putting one on here x

I know I can't believe how fast it's come round!! Tomorrow I'll be taking LO to my mums and getting ready for hosp I can't believe it! Of course I'll put a pic up haha xx

Cas3 said:
Im so excited for becky cant wait to here about the birth and weighloss and I'll have another new mum to chat too xxx

Cas, how's things your end now with little Hollie? Got any more pics of her? Although understand if you don't want to put more pic's up xx

mrs-s said:
I know I can't believe how fast it's come round!! Tomorrow I'll be taking LO to my mums and getting ready for hosp I can't believe it! Of course I'll put a pic up haha xx

Very excited for you, I feel like I'm ages away x

Hi teri, I hope things are getting better for you now, you've had such a horrible few wks. Me and Hollie are both well got her registered yesterday we named her Hollie Mai, Mai is her middle name. She's weighs 8.6lbs now and is starting to smile she's mainly formula fed which is alot easier with having 2 others to look after, but often do give her some breast milk as well. I will post some pictures later just need to upload them x

You've not got to long to wait to meet your gorgeous daughter im sure next few wks will start to go really fast! x

Oh I hope so, next week I'll have a slow long week at work, but the week after I've got midwife Monday which will break up my day, scan Tuesday, funeral Wednesday, so Thursday and Friday will go fast, then the week after I'm the only one doing my job and will be training my replacement - hopefully hubby fingers crossed he has a meeting with my manager tomorrow. Then my final week is 3 days - if I decide to come in, which will mean I'd only leaving two weeks before so hope it goes quick.
I bet Hollie has changed loads already since birth has she? I know Jack did when he was born x

Teri hope u ok big hugs my darling Cas lovley name I'm having Millie - Mae I love the name Mae so pretty x

Thanks Jessie, I'm doing okay. Just getting on with it. Getting very excited about all the babies due on here in the next few weeks :) x

Well Becky good luck for tomorrow, I look forward to hearing about your new arrival xx

Yay congratulations, it is a lovely name. Well done, hope everything is okay x

:happy096::happy096::happy036::welcome::welcome:
#

CONGRATULATIONS,

Back