Beckie's Fight Against Food!

Becka93

Hi Everyone :),

So i'm new to this site, as well as Slimming World. I started TODAY!
Firstly I shall start with a little introduction...I'm 18 with a very busy lifestyle, work, college and voluntary work. I've been overweight since I remember, thanks to my comfort eating and my Nan's chocolate cake!
So yesterday I went to my local Slimming World Group in Wirral! The consultant was very helpful and welcoming! As soon as I came out I felt the most motivated I ever have! I started cutting down the rubbish last week so have settled in easier than I would of if I hadn't.
My plan is to go the gym three times a week at least, keep to about 5 syns so I don't feel as guilty if I have a few drinks at the weekend.

Starting Weight: 13st 7
Club10 goal: 12st 1
My personal goal: 11st (for now)

Today I have had..

Free Foods - Baked beans in tomato sauce, broccoli, carrots, chicken, apples, bananas, rice, potatoes, strawberries and grapes.

Healthy Extras - 250ml semi-skimmed milk, 1 and a half shredded wheat

Syns - Activia Snackpot Fat Free Yoghurt, Bonoffee 1 syn
Half Shredded Wheat 1.5 syn

Exercise - 45 min walk

So far, so good! Will keep you all updated, wish me luck ladies! :D

Second day is going fabulous! Went to the gym today, actually love going to the gym! Nice views of the docks in Liverpool helps me keep motivated! Finding it really hard to use my syns, I feel guilty for using them even though I know I NEED to use them!! Had 3 yesterday and 4 today. Today I just ate half a packet of crisps for the sake of using my syns, not because I was hungry! Any tips ladies? Well I'm off to finish making my packed lunch for tomorrow, pasta with scrambled eggs, peas and brocolli...yum! :D

Back