Becki's Atkins/LCHF Diet Diary!

Becki85

Day: 15
Today marks 2 weeks on the diet and so far lost 8.6 lb which I am really happy about.
I am enjoying the food and I don't feel hungry. The first 3 days were awful, I had no energy and had a headache all the time. That's what you get from living off Coke and Chinese I guess!
My keto sticks are dark purple and I am sticking to under 20 g Carbs a day, so I know its working well.

Just bought some more Atkins goodies from their website with 20% off so that's really good!

Its going well and I'm very pleased.

I hope to stick to it 100% till Christmas Eve, enjoy the holidays a bit, but then back on when its all over.

I would like to have lost 2 stone by 16th January which will be 2 months from when I started. So with the time off for Christmas I hope its doable.

Last edited:
Well done Becki on your weight loss, you are doing great.

I have cut out sugar and gluten and feel so much better for it. I need to have a look at cutting down on the carbs next.

Well done Becki - great start! Keep it up & you will find it get's easier plus overall more energy:)

Take it easy with atkins bars etc - they are good for a treat but if you have them regularly some people find they stop weightloss

Thanks everyone!
I am really enjoying it. I usually give up before now, so that's good.
I have been having an atkins bar most days so maybe ill cut back a bit to see if the loss speeds up.

Hi do you have a diary of the foods you ate in those two weeks - as its a fantastic loose and I'm thinking of doing low carb

Hi Becki Well done that's fab. I have a similar plan to yours till January and then add in more. I too found the atkins bars made me crave carbs.

I just started yesterday although I've done lc lots over the years. Good luck for this week. :)

Day 22

Not had the greatest week. I've not been naughty, but I have been over eating and now I'm all bloated and periody, which probably explained the cravings.
Never mind, Monday today so start again.
Must be good till Christmas!

Day 26

My weight went up a bit with the period but its almost back down to again now.
I don't think I will be hitting 2 stone by 16th Jan, not even lost 1 stone yet. So 1 stone by New Years Day is my new goal.

That's a good realistic goal! Well done. After the initial loss it really is like any other diet about 1 or 2lbs a week it's just that you get to eat yummy food.

Well done so far. You are well on your way to that stone loss.

I've lost a stone! Woo
If I can lose 1.6lb + a tiny bit more to bring me to 18 stone something by Christmas day I will be so happy!
This is the longest I have kept at a diet for years, go me.
It is my Nannys funeral tomorrow so I don't suppose I will stick to it 100%

Hi Becki hope your Christmas is going well and you are enjoying how far you have come so far:)

Pigged out in a big way over Christmas. Feel awful. Monday morning I will be back on it.
Not looking forward to the 3 days of carb withdrawal much though.
I think I've put on about 7lb! Don't know for sure though. I'll re-weigh and measure myself Monday morning.

Hi Becki, you never know that you might quite enjoy it once the carbs are gone. I know I am looking forward to feeling less bloated! Just make sure lots of low carb snacks in the house & don't restrict until you are past withdrawal:)

See you monday morning ready to go....

Right Monday morning and I am ready to go!
Yeah I'm sure I will feel better with it all gone, just not looking forward to 3 days of headaches, ugh.
6.4lb on over 2 weeks, I'm fine with it.
Not sure I will lose much this week as my period has just started, but I will try 100%

Hi Becki, hope today went well. Ok this side, although already thinking about dinner;)

Yeah today is going fine thank you. Hope it's is too.
I'm always thinking of what food I get to eat next. Think I dream it too as I always wake up thinking of something to put on shopping list.

Off to B &Q now. Living the life! Ha.

Yeah living the life:) have a great day

Day 1 complete! And down 2lb which is nice!
Day 2 almost complete.
Had chicken caeser salad for lunch and for dinner I had teriyaki salmon on courgette spaghetti fried in butter. Well I say teriyaki, it was really garlic powder, low carb soy sauce and waldens farm pancake syrup. Sound gross but it tasted amazing!
Defo be having that again.

Oh and no headache yet.
Had 24g carbs yesterday, didn't realise I'd had so much till after I ate, never mind. And 20.4g today which is perfect.

Back