Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Becktoria79

Gold Member
So here is my new diary. I weighed in at 11st 5.2lb this morning so this is my new start weight.
Today started off well but still a bit of duty free sweets knocking about so have used more weeklies than I planned but I've planned my food this week in detail and it being all SF days so have planned in some weeklies already, after that I'm left with 34 so lots left to play with.

Day 1 SF 49 weeklies

B- bacon medallions
Bagel
Barbecue sauce-1pp

S- plum
Grapes
Nectarine

L- crumpets
Low fat spread-1pp

S- fruitella sticks- 4pp
Mini toblerone-4pp

T- lime chicken courgette tabbouleh

Tea was gorgeous. If I was having a pp day I'd have used less weeklies but I'm trying to limit my bad stuff which hasn't quite gone to plan today but sure the rest of the week will be more successful!

Attachments

• image-2233185877.jpg
    image-2233185877.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 90
Popping in to follow :) x

Ooooh new diary - wooo!

Dinner looks very tasty last night. I have loads of bulgar wheat, wholemeal cous cous, quinoa and things in the draw but I always seem to end up with a variation on rice, pasta or potatoes. Need to diversify more.

Thanks guys- Laura I need to find your new diary! I'll attempt to today.

Atomic the bulgar wheat was lovely, I'd make that with the griddled courgettes as a lunch time salad! I am presuming bulgar wheat is free on SF? I have done this meal on SF a long time ago and can't remember now!

Annoyed with myself about the sweet treats so early on in the week (more mini toblerones were consumed later that evening) so obviously my will power isn't quite up there yet but I'll get there soon I hope. I really don't want to be looking at photos and just feeling so fat in them next time I'm on holiday or indeed at the inevitable Xmas nights out. I know there are more important things in life but it was a bit of a bummer feeling so self conscious during a fun time! I've never liked dressing for summer mind, I've always felt a warm glow when September hits and the shops start stocking autumn and winter clothes and it feel acceptable to cover up my flesh again!

Enough negativity now, onto today! I'm making a roast today and everything will be SF except the Yorkshire puddings and the red wine gravy which I have planned in 5weekly pp. looking forward to it as been ages since made a roast. Prob will wander to gym too as I skipped it yesterday. Maybe. Possibly!

Roast sounds very good. I am also looking forward to feeling "cosy" again in Autumn. I don't object to summer and summer clothes anywhere near as much as i did a few years ago but i still prefer being up to wrap up and be all cosy and content.

I have always loved autumn. Summer has its place but autumn is my favourite season and makes me feel lovely and safe and cosy.

The easiest way to find diaries if using the app is click on the persons pic then go to all threads started by this user (or something like that) think its similar on the computer too. Makes things do much easier :)

I keep meaning to do a veggie roast as daisy,s Yorkshire puds and gravy looked amazing must do that soon yum! X

Sorry Becks,only just seen this! Dinner looks yum and I love a good roast :0) hope the gym went well and you will get there with the snacks,things take time,plus it's good to still have treats :0)

Hey beck, how u been the last couple days? Ur diary looks good! U have done well to get back on it, I just hope I can tomorrow (so many failed attempts)

Not going too bad thanks. Attacked some haribo yesterday, must get rid of the rubbish food lying around! Too much temptation in the way.

Sunday

SF 34 weeklies

B/L bagel, beans, scrambled egg , bacon medallions

S- grapes
Nectarine
Haribo-5pp

T- Sunday roast -5 pp (3 Yorkshire puddings and red wine gravy)

Total weeklies remaining-24

I felt like I ate loads yesterday but pointed it all. The Sunday dinner was good I didn't really eat any meat as was far too chewy and nasty but I'd cooked it so was ok, I used my sf oil allowance for roast potatoes and parsnips and had sweet potato mash and carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. So think was good value Sunday dinner!

Grumpy this morning as have had to get up for summer school and I really don't want to go in! I'm not used to early starts again and just regret signing up for it! I guess the money will be worth it come September. Hope you all have a good day.

Shame the meat was abit too chewy but glad you enjoyed your roast.I hope all goes well at summer school today and like you say,the money will come in handy :0)

I reckon staying focussed on the money is the best bet with the early mornings, and all the pretties you can buy when you get paid for it. How long are you doing summer school for? Very motivated to give up a lay in while on holiday.

Shame about the meat from the roast but it still looks like a tasty day. I always find I can take or leave the meat with a roast - its the bits that go with it that i really like, i am sure the yorkshire puddings made up for it :)

Atomic I'm exactly the same about meat, I can take it or leave it as long as there are yorkshires and gravy!

Summer school was actually ok, worst part is missing my lie ins but only 11 out of 36 turned up so should be a nice easy way to earn a bit more cash.

I am now trying to decide whether to clean the house or do the gym, neither option appeals much but I know that I need to do both. But in which order? I've made the mistake of sitting down so I just wanna curl up with my book!

Oh and today is a pp day as I had to grab a nutrigrain bar for breakfast as didn't have time to make anything and really don't want to be going into my weeklies much for rest of the week.

Glad summer school was better and expected. And as its smaller classes than expected sounds like not only will it be better for you but the kids should get more out of it so all good :)

What order did you end up going for? I would definitely opt for cleaning and then the gym. Although in reality I would probably opt for going to the gym and leaving the cleaning til tomorrow.

Well I feel very guilty as I did a very slight clean and planned to meet the boy at the gym this evening but sat on couch with my book and couldn't keep my eyes open! Snoozed. For 3 hours! Not good. No gym activity occurred! Sooooo lazy. Ashamed.

No guilt necessary! I bet u needed the sleep, u can always go another day! Do u do classes beck or just machines??

Back