Becky Does Exante

TexMexBex

So having proudly worn a size 12 dress on my birthday last November weighing in at 12st 8lb, I am now almost back at the start of my weightloss journey.

I started at 15st 4lb and went with weight watchers on the propoints plan, which was amazing as it was so easy to point up convenience foods (boots meal deals and the like) as I work full time and I am a full time student in the evenings. I lost a good amount of weight and really dedicated myself to it, however with the 'great weight watchers collapse' (as I like to call it) I was left with no guidance or security from the plan. Smart points didn't work for me as I wasn't able to commit the necessary time to food prep and needed a diet where I could just grab and go.

I'd allowed for a little weight gain around my birthday and planned to get straight back to tracking after, but then the app went down, the plan changed, it was then Christmas and New Year, which meant my usual foodie trip to Edinburgh, then it was New York for Valentines (I mean American Food!o_O). So I gained much more than planned for!

I then tried slimming world, which again I found didn't work well with my lifestyle. Then it was Easter and then a trip to the Caribbean (jerk chicken!!:p), followed by a girls holiday to Crete:icecream: and now here I am, having gained 2 stone :(

So now, with no further holidays or excuses to eat planned, I am going to try Exante. All the food seems pretty quick and easy to prepare and it is known for having fast results if you really commit yourself. I ordered the 6 week breakfast lunch and dinner bumper pack and I have made a nifty excel spreadsheet of all my meals for the next 6 weeks.

This morning for breakfast is the Breakfast Eggs. I have then planned a lateish lunch of Exante Pizza, with their Tiramisu as a light dinner (on account of the late pizza lunch).

I'm so excited to get started as I am fully committed to doing this, hence keeping a diary so that I can be honest about my successes and failures in a supportive community. Otherwise I'd just keep quiet and lie to myself!! :oops:

Back