BECKY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :p:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oi..cheeky...why you sticking your tounge out at me young lady?!! :p :p :p :p :p

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i am bored and feel like being naughty lol, cant buy anymore on ebay/ebid cus i have no funds left am saving lol, cant raid the fridge f or obvious reasons, cant annoy my eldest shes away, cant watch what i want on tv cus baby will have a fit as shes addicted to baby tv, cant listen to music as baby will have a fit, oh to busy for me today, just texted him askign to book an appointment lol. AND ermm well i dont know what else to do? looking for scrabble online, the site i used to play on has dissapeared :(

am at pogo.com now checking it out i havent been on there for ages, i used to play spades and hearts and have max score, but to afraid to play in my usual name just incase i lose some score, as there may be some cheaters there using msn to tell eachother what cards they got (work in teams) .. lol

:massmoon::whoopass:

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

[​IMG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :gen147::sign0131:

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are u on fabcebook?? I playing scrabble on there all the time

8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

loooooooooooool @ puddy cat

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yes, but i dont like the scrabble on there its weird .. lol i think? cant remember, how do i play it? lol:D

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well you sound as bored as me!!! baby has control of tv dora on repeat anyways at least il get to watch H&A. have to go though now and make lunch for herself. why dont you google games and see what comes up..i know there is a site you can dl games from trial runs etc keep away from the fridge do not under any attemps be naughty we are both on day 3 no dont ruin it by goin back to day 1 again u hear me have to go pay bills later ergghhh soo annoying!! anyways keep the chin up

xx x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

11. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ahhhhhh i forgot i dl the sims ages ago.. so i might go play that, its well fun!! time flys when you playing it!!

anyone else like the sims? god its addicting, i remember having it for my playstation i had to get rid of it cus i lost touch with reality lol...

12. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i love the sims, but i broke my laptop and am using OH's when i get the chance to come on here...

haven't put sims on here but i could play it for hours...

13. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    omg i love them too, i downloaded it from mininova ages ago... promised myself only to play it when i need time to fly bye lol..

i used to play it 24/7 on the ps2 and i did seriously lose touch abit, i was constantly thinking about my health, etc lol..

not as bad now on the pc..

when it comes out for the 360 i will defo be getting it, and viva pinata its abit like the sims, its out for the xbox i have finished it, but the new one is coming out in september so i will be buying that :) .. for some reason its allready out in the states :mad:

14. *starlight*

*starlight* Full Member

Something similar to the Sims (so I'm told) is YoVille on Facebook....gets quite addictive !!

15. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I dont get the attraction with the sims at all but i love building roller coaster theme parks! My eldest DD has loads of sims games for the PC the PS2 and now the wii and she loves it. Our computer is a few years old now and not really able to store the sims so it doesnt work properly so she is always asking for a new computer. Unfortunately the money tree in the garden isnt fruiting at the moment so she has no chance for the foreseeable future!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.