Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

BECKY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :p:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oi..cheeky...why you sticking your tounge out at me young lady?!! :p :p :p :p :p

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i am bored and feel like being naughty lol, cant buy anymore on ebay/ebid cus i have no funds left am saving lol, cant raid the fridge f or obvious reasons, cant annoy my eldest shes away, cant watch what i want on tv cus baby will have a fit as shes addicted to baby tv, cant listen to music as baby will have a fit, oh to busy for me today, just texted him askign to book an appointment lol. AND ermm well i dont know what else to do? looking for scrabble online, the site i used to play on has dissapeared :(

am at pogo.com now checking it out i havent been on there for ages, i used to play spades and hearts and have max score, but to afraid to play in my usual name just incase i lose some score, as there may be some cheaters there using msn to tell eachother what cards they got (work in teams) .. lol

:massmoon::whoopass:

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

[​IMG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :gen147::sign0131:

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are u on fabcebook?? I playing scrabble on there all the time

8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

loooooooooooool @ puddy cat

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yes, but i dont like the scrabble on there its weird .. lol i think? cant remember, how do i play it? lol:D

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well you sound as bored as me!!! baby has control of tv dora on repeat anyways at least il get to watch H&A. have to go though now and make lunch for herself. why dont you google games and see what comes up..i know there is a site you can dl games from trial runs etc keep away from the fridge do not under any attemps be naughty we are both on day 3 no dont ruin it by goin back to day 1 again u hear me have to go pay bills later ergghhh soo annoying!! anyways keep the chin up

xx x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

11. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ahhhhhh i forgot i dl the sims ages ago.. so i might go play that, its well fun!! time flys when you playing it!!

anyone else like the sims? god its addicting, i remember having it for my playstation i had to get rid of it cus i lost touch with reality lol...

12. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i love the sims, but i broke my laptop and am using OH's when i get the chance to come on here...

haven't put sims on here but i could play it for hours...

13. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    omg i love them too, i downloaded it from mininova ages ago... promised myself only to play it when i need time to fly bye lol..

i used to play it 24/7 on the ps2 and i did seriously lose touch abit, i was constantly thinking about my health, etc lol..

not as bad now on the pc..

when it comes out for the 360 i will defo be getting it, and viva pinata its abit like the sims, its out for the xbox i have finished it, but the new one is coming out in september so i will be buying that :) .. for some reason its allready out in the states :mad:

14. *starlight*

*starlight* Full Member

Something similar to the Sims (so I'm told) is YoVille on Facebook....gets quite addictive !!

15. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I dont get the attraction with the sims at all but i love building roller coaster theme parks! My eldest DD has loads of sims games for the PC the PS2 and now the wii and she loves it. Our computer is a few years old now and not really able to store the sims so it doesnt work properly so she is always asking for a new computer. Unfortunately the money tree in the garden isnt fruiting at the moment so she has no chance for the foreseeable future!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.