Becoming a Cambridge Counselor

bud26

Hi everyone,

I am currently restarting the cambridge diet after a bit of a break which I now wish had not happened but it did. Anyway, once I have got to my target weight I am really considering becoming a counselor, however does anyone know what kind of money you make if you worked say five days a week?

I just want to get an idea because it is something that I would love to do, however the bills still need to be paid so I want to work out that I would be in a financial position to do it.

Sorry if this subject has already been covered but I have only just joined. Love this site by the way, you all give great advice.

hey,

great choice!! i dunno about your questions but im sure someone will come along and answer them! good luck x

Hi Bud,

Im sure that it varies massively and depends on the amount of clients and the work you put in.

I think the best person to ask advice from would be your own CDC. He/She will be able to tell you more.

Thanks

Vx

Definitely discuss this with your own CDC as they have to sponsor you to become a CDC .

We all work differently and earnings vary.

I think it's one of those things that depends on how many clients you have and how much you charge for stock etc...

But from what I can understand, I think you need about 20 - 30 clients a week to make some kind of living (although will depend on your circumstances -- it really is how long is a piece of string!). As with all start ups, it may take time to build up that kind of client base...

I'd love to do it. I think it would be a fab occupation!! I've got a long way to go weightloss-wise before I'd qualify to become one. From my own point of view I like the idea of not being stuck in an office/being my own boss/having a solid business; and from the point of view of helping others with their weightloss it would be something I'd be extremely interested in, having battled my own weight problems.

I have actually just had a meeting with my CDC and she is sponsoring me to become one, so I have started the ball rolling, just filling in the application forms.

Back