Becoming a Cambridge Counselor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bud26, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. bud26

bud26 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone,

I am currently restarting the cambridge diet after a bit of a break which I now wish had not happened but it did. Anyway, once I have got to my target weight I am really considering becoming a counselor, however does anyone know what kind of money you make if you worked say five days a week?

I just want to get an idea because it is something that I would love to do, however the bills still need to be paid so I want to work out that I would be in a financial position to do it.

Sorry if this subject has already been covered but I have only just joined. Love this site by the way, you all give great advice.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    hey,

great choice!! i dunno about your questions but im sure someone will come along and answer them! good luck x

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Bud,

Im sure that it varies massively and depends on the amount of clients and the work you put in.

I think the best person to ask advice from would be your own CDC. He/She will be able to tell you more.

Thanks

Vx

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Definitely discuss this with your own CDC as they have to sponsor you to become a CDC .

We all work differently and earnings vary.

6. Sunnysmile

Sunnysmile Laserbeams set on goal

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's one of those things that depends on how many clients you have and how much you charge for stock etc...

But from what I can understand, I think you need about 20 - 30 clients a week to make some kind of living (although will depend on your circumstances -- it really is how long is a piece of string!). As with all start ups, it may take time to build up that kind of client base...

I'd love to do it. I think it would be a fab occupation!! I've got a long way to go weightloss-wise before I'd qualify to become one. From my own point of view I like the idea of not being stuck in an office/being my own boss/having a solid business; and from the point of view of helping others with their weightloss it would be something I'd be extremely interested in, having battled my own weight problems.

7. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have actually just had a meeting with my CDC and she is sponsoring me to become one, so I have started the ball rolling, just filling in the application forms.

8. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'd really like to become one but as you can tell from my ticker I am way off yet :D I think they are really desperate in my area too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.