Becoming a CD councellor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mamateddy, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Guys
    Does anyone know how to become a CD councellor? Pros and cons? I know it works in a commission system but how?
    I still have a long way to go but really thinking to become one. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    The best person to talk to about this is your own Counsellor who will need to sponsor you and provide ongoing support.

We're actually self-employed independent Counsellors running our own businesses under the Cambridge Code of Conduct and therefore don't work to a commission system as such, but your CDC will explain in more detail.

Good luck :)

4. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sharon

many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my councellor is not happy with my idea and she doesnt really want to give any info how I can become a councellor as well. As we live pretty close to each other she thinks I might will take her potential clients away so she is absolutely not helpful. I tried to contact with the CD people on phone but they never phone me back :( , thats why I tried here. X

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

6. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi Linda
    Many thanks for your email add, I sent you a mail!
    X

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey mamateddy, i am in same situation here at home (in wales) my counciller i find is greedy, very greedy, she is the only one that does a 2 hour radius.. she wont sponser me either ..

when i go to leicester i see a lovely lady up there who was the one who gave me the idea.. and she is goign to sponsor me, take me to my training etc, and help me as best as she can.. i am going to have a long chat with her now when i am at goal and i am going to do it.. at the same time i am going to colege to finish my training in beuty so i can actually set my own mobile business up...

i cant wait.. hope you get it .. i am so looking forward to it!

8. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Amethy

Totally understand what you mean. I think we have the wrong councellors becoz mine as well very very greedy and rude. The only reason why I stick with her because she lives close to me. Since she knows I would like to be a councellor she is really rude as well. On Friday when I went to see her she said to me (after that I lost 2 stones 10 pounds):
    " You dont really look 5 feet 7 tall because you are still fat" - I was just smiling inside but of course it was hurt but I thought, you know what? f***k that, you are not going to ruin my weekend!

I just finished a councelling and nutrition course and I would love to be a CD councellor. You are lucky you have found someone, who can support you! Good luck,X

9. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi

No mail received!

10. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey, can you have a look around for another cdc? sometimes they come to you.. hope you find someone else.. i am lucky cus i am moving to leicester, and she is so nice and her hubby does it too.. :)

11. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I try to resent it , X

12. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    That is way out of order her speaking to you like that, I would change cdc and report her to head office.
    You are doing fantastic with your loss. and she should remember you are paying her !!!!!!

13. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yes that is awfull, my old cdc used to make me do ketosis sticks all the time, (ok some do) but even when it was totm, i felt so ashamed and intimidated, was horrible, i was going to report her also, but i feel crewl if i did that.. i am moving anyway and have found a great one as above.. i really do hope you can find another one.. perhaps ring hq and explain this all to them?

14. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, what right does she have to do that! I feel really angry when I hear about these evil CDCs. Poor you, I'm glad the experience hasn't put you off the diet.

Last edited: 31 March 2008
  15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

omg another bi*** of a evil cdc REPORT HER or BOTH of them. Its so unfair, if you guys want to become cdc's who are they to decide wheter you do or dont. They prob had to be sponsered to? urgggghhhh *angry becky!!!

16. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I thought the ketosis stick is totally normal I am asked to do it every week as part of the diet and I even pay for it :O
    She is my 2nd councellor by the way, the first one was really good but my food always was in late sometimes one or two days as she lived very far. It happened after the 2nd week she said she cant come to see me becoz of the traffic! and i asked her, ok,what I gonna eat in the next day? She said some chicken? I was like mad, that my councellor was asking me to cheat becoz she is a lazy b****d and didnt want to come and see me on that day. After I found my present one who is a b***h since I told her I want to be a councellor. Anytime I am with her she makes me feel so s**t and the most embarassing that she was checking my weight on friday in front of her partner and her mother...and then her mother started a 10 minutes tale how to loose weight. I was just like: excuise me, but I thought X is my councellor...then I told my councellor that I have started to walking on my treadmill like 40 minutes 4 times/week and she said: I told you not to exercise but looks you think you know everything better, dont you? I just walked out thought: she is a cow and she can f*** off. I am doing this diet cos of myself not for her and I def would love to be a councellor to help ppl becoz I konw whats the feeling to be overweight, carring over 7 stones.

17. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Guys

Can I please remind you of the Minimins Code of Conduct which asks members to refrain from using bad language on the site? (I'm afraid using asterisks still counts).

If you have any complaints about the service you're receiving from your CDC, then you should address it to the people at Cambridge Head Office who are always very helpful in these circumstances.

By all means, use this site to discuss issues regarding your diet and to give each other support on our weightloss journeys - which is what we're all here for - but let's keep it friendly shall we?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Gosh Mamateddy as if she weighed you in front of other people! Can you find another counsillor? I'm sure that there are loads in London. My first CDC lived literally 10 seconds from my house but I never cliecked with her so I just changed to one that lived 25 miles away but she was AMAZING so even lazy me didn't mind the drive.

I think you should teach this patronising cow a lesson and vote with your feet.

Good luck in becoming a CDC hon!

20. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sharon
    Sorry about the bad language you are totally right.
    But I think the councellors (good or bad) - they are also part of our journey and why not talk about it?

21. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chika

You guys are right! I am on the CD site now to find my new perfect councellor! :D

22. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oops im sorry but its just totally annoying wont happen again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.