Becoming a Councillor???

ROSB

I wonder if anyone knows anything about applying to become a Councillor?

Having lost the majority of my weight I would love to be a Councillor to help others lose their weight and feel as happy as I now feel.

I havent mentioned this to my Councillor yet as I dont want to upset her or tread on her toes as I would then be in competetion with her for customers - we live a few miles apart.

I thought an exsisiting Councillor had to put your name forward but dont know if they then get anything for doing this?

Would it be better for me to ask her about it or wait to see if she suggests it to me?

Also does anyone know of the approximate costs of setting up as a CD Councillor?

I don't know the answer to all your questions, but I think it's correct that you have to be sponsored by your current consultant.

I think it sort of works like a pyramid scheme, in that once you are making money a proportion of your earnings will go to the counsellor who sponsored you. I don't know how much though. I suppose this is how they get round the competition issue, in that consultants will be okay about others in their area if they get an income from it.

There's a page on the main Cambridge website about this but it's not very useful, all it says really is to talk to your current consultant.

Good luck x

You are sponsored by ur consultant who then in turn get 8% from the order you make via Cambridge you don't pay them anything it comes from Cambridge every month when you place your orders.

Who consultant should be able to help you complete the application as they should have them already.

Once I lose my weight I am planning on doing the same as you.

Good luck

Thanks for replies, will definately try to find out some more from my Counsultant and will keep you updated.

Your CDC can sponsor you if you ask her! She will get a sponsor bonus which is a percentage of how much you invest per month! Ie. spend on products to sell on to your customers. You have to do 2 courses! Each lasting a day 3 months apart, you have to do a few modules within the 3 months but your CDC should help you. Then you'll be ready to go! Good luck!
Xx

Back