Becoming cambridge diet consultant

When I started it was £90 I think and the you have to buy all stock and attend training, they do start up sets but they don't really have enough if your first customer has all 5 choc shakes. I got the started pack twice and extra strawberry, banana and chocolate.
I hated the thought of my first customer coming and me not having enough of what they wanted (I'm still the same now) so my first order was about £500 If that including some Argos scales (find some that go as high as you can, I have only had one that is would no read for and we were both embarrassed) and stationary I also opened a separate bank account. Remember you have to pay your renewal and insurance each year (no one told me lol)
I have also sacrificed 2 large kitchen units but I now have some amazing people a get to have a good chat with each week other then my much loved and very young daughters.

It's good but don't expect to make loads.

Iv just filled in my app form, it is £200 for ur kit, u should get some stock to start u off tho but train fee's and scales r all extra x

When I started it was £90 I think and the you have to buy all stock and attend training, they do start up sets but they don't really have enough if your first customer has all 5 choc shakes. I got the started pack twice and extra strawberry, banana and chocolate.
I hated the thought of my first customer coming and me not having enough of what they wanted (I'm still the same now) so my first order was about £500 If that including some Argos scales (find some that go as high as you can, I have only had one that is would no read for and we were both embarrassed) and stationary I also opened a separate bank account. Remember you have to pay your renewal and insurance each year (no one told me lol)
I have also sacrificed 2 large kitchen units but I now have some amazing people a get to have a good chat with each week other then my much loved and very young daughters.

It's good but don't expect to make loads.
Hi, Thanks for your advice, sorry to ask but what are the renewal and insurance costs?
I really want to do this more of a hobby and not to make money but I dont want to lose money either. also I was wondering how profit is made as I was led to beleive that you buy your products from cambridge at the same price you sell them for? so I cant uderstand how money is made?
Thanks
Sarah x

Iv just filled in my app form, it is £200 for ur kit, u should get some stock to start u off tho but train fee's and scales r all extra x
Thanks Hun,
What is the starter kit? what does it include?
I really want to do this as a hobby but I am worried it might cost be too much.

U have to be under bmi of 28 i think. Hav successfully Completed the diet. I thinl in total cost inc a good stock etx kts around £600 and y should see profit from that after 4 months or so.
U buythem at a fixed price and sell for whatever u wish (hence y theyre all different).
And do t forget your selfemployed so theres all that paperwork etc too. X

The insurance/ renewal is about £30. Your CDC should go through what you can expect to pay for stock or I will try and pm you, you also have a set RRP for each product do shakes, soups and porridge are charged between 1.85 & 2.00

Can't pm you, if you want drop me a pm and I will email you.

HI thanks hun, I have tried tp private message but for some reason I am limited to what I can do on here not sure why?
My email address is [email protected] if you want to message me that would be great,
Thanks again
Sarah x

seznste2011 said:
HI thanks hun, I have tried tp private message but for some reason I am limited to what I can do on here not sure why?
My email address is [email protected] if you want to message me that would be great,
Thanks again
Sarah x

You need 50 posts to PM x

Back