Bee and Lynne's BIG CHALLENGE with a capital C invitation- lose a stone by 18th July.

lynneonextante

Lynne will be thin!
Bee is attending a wedding and I am flying to America on 18th July and we both want to lose a stone by then.
THAT'S 1 STONE / 1MONTH!!!
This is one BIG Challenge - Who's up to joining us? everyone is wlecome.
I will be recording my weight and loss on a daily basis but it is up to you how you do yours - you may want to keep to weekly weigh in days
If you want to join in cut and paste my record below and add yours

Lynne Day 1 Weight 12st 8lb

Lynne Day 2 Weight 12st 8lb STS

Ok *GULP* here I am joining the challenge I suggested :D:D (I never learned when to keep my trap shut)

Lynne Day 2 Weight 12st 8lb STS
Bee 14st4lb - 14lb to lose, 0lb lost, 14lb to go

I think I might try and stick to weighing twice weekly, on Saturdays and Wednesdays :)

Btw I'm not attending a wedding....I reckon coz so many people are going to/have been to a wedding, it might have got thrown into the mix. But my main target time is the last two weeks in August where I'm going away with a bunch of people. I thought I could just grab the opportunity of someone else's deadline and jump on board, it's so easy to put something off when it's still two months away. But that whole countdown feeling definitely helps with the willpower.
I was kind of leaning towards not mentioning it about the wedding thing coz I'm a bit like that, sit back and wait for it to go away. But the amounts of time this has taken on a life of its own and totally spiralled out of control have taught me to correct something as and when it comes up :D:D It would be so typical of me to not say anything and when the time comes for Lynne to go away and people asking me about the wedding I'd probably end up going along with it saying it was fab, the bride was beautiful, I had too much cake...you get the picture

Btw I'm not attending a wedding....I reckon coz so many people are going to/have been to a wedding, it might have got thrown into the mix. But my main target time is the last two weeks in August where I'm going away with a bunch of people. I thought I could just grab the opportunity of someone else's deadline and jump on board, it's so easy to put something off when it's still two months away. But that whole countdown feeling definitely helps with the willpower.
I was kind of leaning towards not mentioning it about the wedding thing coz I'm a bit like that, sit back and wait for it to go away. But the amounts of time this has taken on a life of its own and totally spiralled out of control have taught me to correct something as and when it comes up :D:D It would be so typical of me to not say anything and when the time comes for Lynne to go away and people asking me about the wedding I'd probably end up going along with it saying it was fab, the bride was beautiful, I had too much cake...you get the picture

Really sorry about that but I did have to laugh at your post! I started the post at work in a rush and clearly got my facts wrong. It could have been worse though, I could have said it was your wedding or announced you needed to lose wight for your upcoming appearance on the X Factor or all sorts of things. In fact, I think we're both being rally boring just losing weight to go on holiday - perhaps we should set ourselves a more interesting incentive!!!!

Hahaha, I know this can totally take on a life of its own. How are you doing today? I'm feeling a tad blue....came on TOTM last night, am all cramped up and achey and bloated and weighed in this morning and gained 0.5lb. I know it's just to do with the totm and it'll come off. But still...*sniff*
Anyways, I'm just gonna carry on as if I hadn't been on the scales. Have a good day :)

Hi, lost 1lb which was surprising since I ate yesterday. eeling OK. Work a bit fraught - too much to do and not enough time to do it in. Have arranged to go for a run at lunch time - can't say I'm looking forward to it but will probably enjoy it once we're out. Not got much time to post. will put posts on tonight at home.

Lynne Day 2 Weight 12st 7b - 1lb loss (13lb to go )
se, 0lb lost, 14lb to go

Still 12st 7lb. I can live with that but still need to lose a significant amout otherwise I'll be going on holiday with one pair of jeans and a top leaving all my lovely new clothes at home!

Lynne Day 4 Weight 12st 7lb STS

Lynne Day 4 Weight 12st 7lb STS, 2lb lost, 12lb to go

Lynne Day 4 Weight 12st 7lb STS
Bee 14st4lb - 14lb to lose, 0.4lb gained, 14.4lb to go (totm)

I thought I'd bite the bullet and update. I know the gain isn't my fault and will be lost again. But nevertheless it's there and I think I'll feel better documenting it, I weigh in twice weekly and will record it whatever the result for whatever reason.

You're doing well Lynne :) Keep it up x

Don't worry. It will soon go!

Stayed the same today despite being 100% yesterday but I'm determined this won't happen tomorrow! Going to make sure I get some exercise today. Logically the weight has to come of if only having 600 caloried a day. My clotehs are looser this week too.

Lynne Day 5 Weight 12st 7lb STS, 2lb lost, 12lb to go

2lb down this morning.

Lynne Day 6 Weight 12st 5lb STS, 4lb lost, 10lb to go

Fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed:

Even stevens Bee!!!! Well done. You might get ahead of me next week as I've been struggling a bit and have 4 days away to get through soo. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and then not until Tuesday.

Yay - 1lb down today! Rewayed myself 3 times to make sure!

Lynne Day 6 Weight 12st 6lb 3lb lost 11lb to go
Bee 14st4lb - 14lb to lose, 2lb lost, 12.5lb to go

Back