Bee123 CC starts today.

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Bee123, 11 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Bee123

Bee123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.76%)
    Evening all, just wanted to say hi

I use come on the boards when I was doing slim fast last year however now want to get back into the healthy eating as I have heaped on the pounds and now feel awful. It was my birthday last week and I have used that as an excuse to eat and drink everything in sight since then :sigh: . It's time to stop before I self destruct completely. I bite the bullet and got my fat butt on the scale this morning and i am 15st 7lbs I've not been this heavy in a hell of a long time :jelous:

I work full time and have a 6 year old daughter so think calorie counting is my best bet for now. I am a bit self conscious of my size to join a gym just now but if I can get rid of a stone or two at home first I think that will make me feel better and start to do More.

Bee
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I feel the same about the gym but honestly I just try and put out my mind about feeling self conscious as I'm there for me!

4. Bee123

Bee123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.76%)

Yeah I think I will give it a few weeks and see how I feel, suppose everyone is there for the same reason thanks xx

5. Lisa123

Lisa123 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with it. X

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck xx

7. kirstyb393

kirstyb393 Full Member

Hello

We have similar starting weights - are you using mfp? Let me know and we can support each other

I have been on slimming world for 4 weeks but struggling with portion control etc so time to count what I am eating

I am Aiming for 1600 cals a day

8. Bee123

Bee123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.76%)
    Hi ya

I'm using Mfp to keep a track of my cals for the day and find it's so handy as I never am without My phone so won't forget to add anything. It would be great to have a buddy so we can help each other xx

9. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I started Sunday at 15 stone so a similar weight.

I'm also using mfp ams trying to keep to 1200 a day but written my love of snacking I keep going over x x

10. Bee123

Bee123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.76%)
    Yeah I Defo love to snack too, I try to get load of snacks for my cals lol Defo quantity instead of quality for me lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.