Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Beefeater - Sunday Roast vs Menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Miss Moneypenny, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone

I'm going out to a Beefeater for Sunday lunch this week so am trying to plan wise choices....

I've searched the forums and the menu and think, if I were to choose from the 'a la carte' menu, I would have the paprika chicken skewers followed by either the grilled salmon or sea bass skewers (with a jacket rather than new pots).

BUT, they also do Sunday Roasts so I could have the pork....

I'm inclined to think the first option would be the best but wondered what you guys thought...

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pebbles67

pebbles67 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    our beefeater does a carvery, so if its a carvery option id go for that and then you can pile it high with free veg, syn the gravy at 2, stuffing and yorkies at 5 cos theyre big ones. any help?

4. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks Pebbles. That's a great help. I wasn't sure if it was a carvery or if you 'got what you were given'! If I can choose what bits I have then that makes it much easier. As long as my willpower is strong enough!

Thanks again.

5. pebbles67

pebbles67 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    willpower? youve nearly lost a stone - theres your will power, you can do it, go on.
    go moneypenny, go moneypenny

6. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Ah Pebbles. I've only just seen your lovely response. Thank you! I got my stone shiney last night - hurrah! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.