Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Well....Ive just had my chocolate gooey pudding - and my personal opinion -

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS

I seriously cannot believe its SO good. Its basically just a steamed pudding. And the flavour is beautiful. Plenty chocolately and not sickly. texture is spot on. FABULOUS. I only wish I had ordered more. A couple of months ago I saw packet mixes for cake in a mug by Dr Oetker or whatever its called. And we made one....and it was...meh. THIS was far far far better. No comparison.

Wow.

Very happy indeed and will absolutely be ordering more. And the salted caramel one to try too. :D

So that's it for me today. Will finish my water and then an early night, I think.

Morning

Got up this morning and made 3 pancake packs and have stored them in the (cold) oven so theyre there to just grab as I need to. I am down to just 1 strawberry jam bar, 1 caramel crunch bar and 1 chai latte shake and 1 cookies and cream shake. Im skint for the time being so cant really be ordering any more packs but as soon as I can, I want to order some more cereal, jam bars, caramel crunch bars, mint cookies to try and of course chocolate gooey puds and some salted caramel ones to try. :)

Today is going fine. Its gone colder a grey again up here but is supposed to go back to being a bit nicer tomorrow. And then the forecast for our trip on Monday is brilliant so far. I hope it doesnt change!

Hi Bee, just been catching up on your diary for the last few days, well done on staying strong (almost!) in the face of amazing temptation. Wow your cakes are amazing! I've never been very creative, when my kids were small my mum used to make their birthday cakes and they still remember them. When Neil (the one in Prague) was about 5 he was really into dinosaurs and she made the most amazing dinosaur world cake with a little waterfall made out of tinfoil and trees and pools made from icing, and placed little plastic dinosaurs around it. I think the creative gene skipped a generation as my daughter now makes wonderful cakes for her little boy! Your life sounds really happy and busy, my girls loved Rainbows too.

I will have to order the gooey chocolate pud next time I order, as up till now I agree with your verdicts on all the products you've tried. I also don't order a lot of shakes but the ones I do have I make with hot water and find them much nicer, especially those days when you just can't get warm!

Good luck with the driving. It took me four goes to pass my test, eventually managing it when I was 42 :rolleyes:. I used to come back from lessons like a wet rag I found them so stressful. I'm still not really a confident driver, I prefer to drive on roads I know and don't really like motorways. It does make life so much easier with the kids, I wish I'd done it when they were smaller although I was still a taxi service up until they were all 17 and learned to drive themselves!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

Welcome back Ticketty!

So, yesterday was a write-off! But loads of fun! I got a bit of sun on my face though! Eek.

And ths morning Ive woken up with a chest infection! I started feeling a bit congested and mildly tight in the chest 2 or 3 days ago but its pretty heavy now. Just on my chest though. No other symptoms really atm so we are definitely going on our train ride today! Wouldnt dream of letting my babies down!

My mother smoked heavily when she was pregnant with me and so I was a pretty sickly kid and my weakness has always been my lungs. I get bronchitis and URIs at least twice to three times a year. Had pneumonia at 24. Asthma as a kid but still use a blue inhaler from time to time. So its no surprise really!

Anyway....chooooo-chooooo!!! And foodwise - Am going to try to reign it in today, too. Keyword: try.

I hope you had a lovely day out and that you're feeling better! I suffered from bronchitis all through my childhood and had severe pneumonia when I was 10, so I sympathise. I still get a bit jumpy at every cold I get, hoping it won't evolve into something worse!

Hiyas!

Ive been so so busy lately and not on plan. In fact...have listed the bulk of my packs on ebay. Ive got to do a proper update soon but Im off to get the sheets out the dryer and back on the bed...more laundry....and dishes...phew. Exhausted!

Hope youre all well and will be back to catch up soon! xxx

You not feeling the love for the packs? I couldn't do them I don't think! Too hard for me not to have food :D

How lovely was weather last weekend?! We totes need more of that

Hello, hope you're alright! You sound like a very busy bee :)

Ruth
X

Hope you're ok honey bee xx

Hi Bee, I am back from last year and raring to go as much as I can, greed, boredom and the lockdown have not been kind to me but onwards and downwards for me now! I am going to read your diary now as I find these so inspiring.

Take care. xxx

I am doing Exante as I have lots of packs left and if I stick to it it really does work. been on it since Monday and so far so good but I have not weighed myself yet as I am too frightened to if you know what I mean! I may do in the next couple of days. Good luck Bee! xxx

Back