Been a struggle today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lostpolarbear, 2 February 2013 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Been on 100% SS for almost 3 weeks and this is my first day where I've struggled and began trying to persuade myself that if we went to TGI's for a family meal it would be fine because I'll have fajitas and they're not that bad..etc. I don't know why I do it to myself!got through it though. Then went into the village where I live where there are lots of lovely artisan shops, bakeries and restaurants.. again I got through it, and tonight were going to a party where there will probably be a buffet. But I'm quite confident I'll be fine tonight. It's the lack of social eating that I miss. Loved taking kids out for breakfast or tea. It's weigh in day tomorrow and that always makes me feel better although only 2lb loss last week & no idea why it was so low. Oh well hopefully better result tomorrow x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lostpolarbear

Oh and title meant to say struggle lol

4. hopefullucy

hopefullucy Full Member

Well done for resisting! And good luck for tonight! I'm the same thinking of it wot be that bad... But now in the mind set that the stricter I am with myself the sooner I will be at goal weight and eating normally but making sensible choices... X stay strong tonight and think about how good you will feel with 4 weeks 100% SS ing under your belt :) xxx

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

You have shown to yourself you are strong. Keep on going - you can do it!

6. lostpolarbear

Thank you! I managed to stay 100% SS and I've lost 4lb this week! :) so I'm 1lb short of losing a stone in 3 weeks :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Yay ! Get you you star!

8. lostpolarbear

Thank u :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I altered it for you :) x

10. lostpolarbear