Been busy today

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Yorkiegirl, 25 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I finally got my craft room into a state that meant I could use it! So this afternoon I sat down with the contents of a scrapbook kit I have just subscribed to... the results....
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya yorkie girl looks great was wondering where u are in wy as i need a new cdc and wondered who yours was

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Aahh, nice ! What exactly is a scrapbook kit ? And sorry to be thick but do you get the actual scrapbook in it and then things to make the pages nice ?

5. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    you can get scrapbook kits like that, but this one is made up of card, patterned paper and various things to jazz your pictures up like stick on letters, transfers, buttons, ribbon etc.

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    What a nice idea ! I am not very creative but quite like things like this where I can have free rein to do collage type things. A good idea for keeping the fingers busy too...away from food !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.