Been craving a latte...

but on TS I'm being totally strict about all the rules so only water for me as I can't stand tea or coffee without copious amounts of sugar, and full fat milk. So today I made a vanilla 'latte' using my lunch time vanilla shake and filter coffee:

temporary-11.jpg

It wasn't all that tbh but it was enough to get me through my latte craving and I quite enjoyed it. I could get used to it definitely. It's better than nothing :) Thought I'd share in case any fellow coffee addicts were suffering ;)

I've been holding back a third of my shakes and making it with quite a bit of water to use like milk. Used vanilla and choc and both are nice. Not sure what banana or strawberry would be like! Quite like doing it as I usually drink anywhere between 8 and 15 brews a day!

L xox

Next time you visit a cost coffee have a look at their calorie list of coffee's and hot chocolate they put on display...believe me it will put you off for life ever having another one....

I love my vanilla either hot or cold both with a spoonful of coffee i also tried a hot chocolate with coffee and it was yummy :)
and the mint hot choc is to die for and normally i do not like that sort of drink
thanks to this site i am able to adapt the shakes to suit my taste

Back