Been doing LL for 4 weeks and lost...

Sez

has started again!!
..... 26.6lbs!! I am totally staggered, if you had told me in January, after all the XMas excess that I would have even contemplated this diet, let alone lose almost 2 stone in the first 4 weeks , I would have said you were barking.....

I feel so good tonight. Just had fab session with the group, feel positive and fully charged for another week!

Yippee!!:scale:

YAY :clap::clap::clap: well done, that's amazing :wow:

Well, I havent actually worked it out, but from the start I suppose around 9 -10 stone. I am so ashamed that I let things get things bad, and only wish I found LL long ago.

Still, hopefully, it wont be in the too distant future that I am shouting "I'm at TARGET!!" at the top of my cyber voice!!

:bliss::bliss:

Brill Sarah! :D

Well done ... congrats ..what a super loss in only 4 weeks!!

Sez - WOW!

Well done, that's an amazing loss - I am so happy for you :D

You and I are in this for the long haul together - I have about the same as you to lose.

Cath

THanks all for your support!

AJ, I am glued to your management thread, as I so want to be there one day!

Cath,

Lets support each other along this long journey. Did we start similar times?

love,:thankyou::grouphugg::thankyou:

:superwoman:

blimey,,,,well done!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow:Sez that is fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself!

Well done Sez

I had heard about LL about 12 months before I started doing it and when the weight started rolling off I thought why did it take me so long to decide.

I came to the conclusion that I was probably not ready to make that decision.

Keep up the good work and enjoy a slimmer summer!!!!!!!!

I am really enjoying buying whole new summer wardrobe. Never thought I would ever be a slim as I am so ditched the old slimmer clothes years ago. Mind you the last time I was this size I was 21. I am rolling 34 in 2 weeks so perhaps its for the best. Will feel far better & sexier than the 22/20 that I was in last summer.

Yes Sez, you're 2 weeks ahead of me so we'll be here about the same time :)

Cath

Well done Sarah, almost 2 stone in four weeks is brill:D

Love Mini xxx

HIya!

That is amazing.. well done you.. what a super motivation for the weks ahead!! GREAT!

Thanks Lena - I'm made up ..... it looks just right :)

Cath

Back