1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Been going to slimming world for 11 weeks now

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by topos78, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. topos78

topos78 Member

I have been going to slimming world for 11 weeks now and so far have lost 2 stone 2.5 lbs, I haven't had any gains, and always lost something, my smallest weight loss in a week was 0.5 lbs.

I did initially have mainly green days, but was eating alot of the meat free mince and stuff but it didnt agree with my tummy that much. I then switched to red days, and it seems to be alot better for me, I am eating more full meals, and I often have a healthy extra left at the end of the day which I will use on a cereal bar to satisy my sweet tooth.
    Last edited: 26 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Topos78 thats a fab weight loss in 11 weeks can i ask do u have alot to lose x
  4. topos78

topos78 Member

when I started I wanted to loose 6 stone, now obviously it is just 4.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.