Been naughty!!

CherrySummer

Silver Member
Went to see the fire works with hubby and the little one and ended up having a wine and a burger!!:rolleyes: :sigh: why couldnt i just walk away!! :cry:

Oi misses, dont be so hard on yourself. Your a human being, you are bound to have these things. Just because we are following WW doesnt meen that we should stop having social events does it? I mean what are we going to do with the rest of our lives aye? You went out enjoyed the evening and have a lovely glass of wine and a burger, you enjoyed yourself and had a great time thats all that matters really, im sure it wouldnt be any damage anyway. Stop the guilt NOW ! :) Head up and move on
x

Unfortunately, Bonfire Night is one of those horrible events where there's really not a lot to do than look at pretty fireworks and eat! Underline today - I hope you had fun tonight, chin up, tomorrow's a new day! :)

Oh hunnie, its not the end of the world. At least you had a lovely bonfire night with your hubby and little one - you'll work off that burger in no time ;) No worries, just savour the taste of it - yum :D It was one little treat!
Get back on track tomorrow, you'll be fine ;)

I am off to the annual fireworks party at my dads tonight. He was doing nuggest and chips for the kids and chicken curry and rice for the adults, but i'm going to ask him to just do a plain chicken fillet for me and I will take some salad in dressing.

To be fair a burger and a glass of wine isn't so bad - it could have been more if like me once you start you can't stop!

x

I know i know!! haha just really wanna lose this week i seem to have one good week one ok week one bad week! well thats how my weigh in's seem to be going so wanna have another 2lb loss this week and if i go round eating burgers and drinking wine its not gonna happen!! i will be good i will be good!! lol Thank you guys you've made me feel a little better ;)

It I don't think will make much difference to your weightloss do you exercise and not use AP points? I've had a couple of days where I ate and not counted and lost and ive had weeks where I was 100% and gained , we can never tell how are bodies will do.
As long as we get back on plan asap I think we will lose overall as said lifes fir enjoying everything in moderation. I know you really want another 2lbs but isn't it best to relax occassionally have fun, then it's easier to stuck at long term ? If I couldn't have an odd day off or a no counte day I know I wouldn't be on ww 8 months.
Well done on being focused I was 100% for 6 months and had 7 no count days in 2 months which are good in a silly way as I'm teaching myself how to get back on plan after a day off xx

Back