**been Offline But Back Now.. Needing Help**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by squishy, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. squishy

squishy Full Member

:) I have had a new computer fitted so have been offline for a few days, but am back more determined than ever to get this last stone off.

The counsellor started me on 1000 cals for this week and am doing ok, BUT.....
    I stepped on the scales this morning and haven't lost an ounce since last Saturday.. I have kept to the diet 100%...
    IS THIS THE NORM? Or is it just me.. what am I doing wrong if anything... I drink my fluid.. around 3 litres daily....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi Squishy, were you SS before doing the 1000 plan? if so don't worry it will be a bit of water retention. Give your body time to adjust, its only been a few days. On the 1000 plan you should lose around 2lbs a week, so look at it over a month, if you can do around 1/2 stone a month you will be roughly on track.

Good Luck x
  4. squishy

squishy Full Member

:) Hi.. yes i started on SS and progressed through the steps and am now on 1000 cals including the 2 shakes...I don't think I have gone over the 1000 cals total so will hopefully lose something by next week....
    Cheers for that....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.