Been so bad today ;-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by laura269, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. laura269

laura269 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(33.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm on week 8 of SS and today has been my 1st bad day ;-(

In the grand scheme of things it's not been awful. We had a BBQ and I ate some chicken and green salad (which isn't in itself bad) but what I did do was pick at a few crisps and had 2 mouthfuls of cheesecake ;-(

Feel like I've let myself down and all who are supporting me. Expecting a gain in the morning. Slap wrist... Move on!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hunni, if that's honestly all you had, you'll be fine. You'd have to have more than a few crisps and 2 mouthfuls of cheesecake to do any real damage. I don't think it'll affect the scales much - if at all.

What you should be doing is patting yourself on the back - no, I mean it! You showed amazing self-control there. :) That must've been so hard to do - but you did it! :happy096:

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well said hun you know what you need to do so you will be just fine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.