• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Been to my Consultant - update

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
#1
Hi ladies

The consultant has said that the baby isn't that big (well not as big as son) and that he's happy for me to carry on without being induced.

We discuss the options for the birth and he's decided that I have to go back in 2 weeks for a membrane sweep. He's hoping that will start my labour off and once in labour they'll do 1 cut which he says will prevent 3rd degree tears.

He says I don't have to have a C-section unless an emergency.

I'm much happier with this option.

Obviously if labour starts before then they have to do the 1 cut.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bajoleth

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.5%)
#2
Glad all has worked out well for you and that you have an understanding consultant, mine is worse than useless Grrrrr, the end is in sight for you now;)
 

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
#3
Glad all has worked out well for you and that you have an understanding consultant, mine is worse than useless Grrrrr, the end is in sight for you now;)
Thanks Jo, that's a shame about ur consultant. So glad the end is near as feeling dreadful. My toes/fingers are really swollen today as well as having tonsillitis I'm in a right mess. But hey ho in a few weeks I'll have babs XX
 




Top