• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been to the Sun Newspaper today

If anyone wants to see my pics please PM me your e-mail as I don't want to post them due to the Sun's copyright. You should all do this when you get to goal or if you are at goal. Should be in the sun next few weeks - will keep you updated. Love bunny xxxxxxxxx

Plus I am now officially a CDC for Worcestershire/Herefordshire on the website since today.... yipppeee

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fantastic news Hun, cant wait to see the sun, pls let us know when its out.

Congratson the CDC ship too, how fab x x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congratulations on becoming a CDC and I look forward to seeing your photos be sure to let us know the day they are in the paper.

Love Mini xxx

WOW !! how exciting - can't wait to see the pics !!

and congrats on becoming a CDC :D

love

Debz xx

Nessa

Silver Member
big congratulations!!!! let us know when the paper is out, I will def buy it! i don't think i can wait until then to see the photos, so can you email them to me will pm you my email address. Congratulations!

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Wow that is soooo exciting, well done!!

Georgie
x

Splash

Gold Member
S: 21st10lb C: 21st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st10lb(3.29%)
Can't wait to see your photo's, you have done so well. Whenever I feel like eating I look at your before and after pictures, you're a real inspiration.:) Will PM you my email.

boofaloo

Gold Member
S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
Cants wait to see the photos - hope you had a fun day at the photo shoot. You deserve all the attention as you've done so well! Congrats on becoming a CDC - I hope you get lots of customers soon. :)

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You look fantastic on those photo's bet you were really pleased with them... let me know when you will be in the paper...Love

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Congratulations on becoming a CDC - I'm sure you'll love it.

Look forward to seeing your new photos - I think your before and after pics have to be the ones that struck me as so inspirational. Well done to you! xxx

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Hi Elaine,

I hope you had a fantastic time today - I bet the pictures look fabulous!!!

I have pm'd you with my email as I would love to see the photos :p.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't buy newspapers but will definately buy The Sun if I hear when it's gonna be in it. I think you will make a great CDC, your pics inspired me to do everything I can to stick to my diet. Congrats. :)

Hi Bunny you are a true inspiration and look absolutley fantastic, congrats on becoming a cdc i hope you enjoy it. I have pm you my email as i would love to see those photosx