Beetroot

Jackie67

Just a quickie, I've lent the book to a friend for a couple days and had salad with beetroot last night but seem to vaguely remember that beetroot was limited in cruise phase , or is my memory playing tricks again. I had 2 very small beets but now concerned that I may have overdosed on it. Does anyone know if this is ok( hopefully it is as I love beetroot)

Jackie67 said:
Just a quickie, I've lent the book to a friend for a couple days and had salad with beetroot last night but seem to vaguely remember that beetroot was limited in cruise phase , or is my memory playing tricks again. I had 2 very small beets but now concerned that I may have overdosed on it. Does anyone know if this is ok( hopefully it is as I love beetroot)

Just realised I've put this in the diary thread instead of the general one and have no idea how to move it.... Sorry!

Beetroot is fine, but in small quantities as it's higher in sugar than a lot of other veg. Same for carrots and parsnips. You'll be fine with what you had, just don't have them too often!

Back