• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Beetroot

Jackie67

S: 14st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st5lb(2.48%)
Just a quickie, I've lent the book to a friend for a couple days and had salad with beetroot last night but seem to vaguely remember that beetroot was limited in cruise phase , or is my memory playing tricks again. I had 2 very small beets but now concerned that I may have overdosed on it. Does anyone know if this is ok( hopefully it is as I love beetroot)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jackie67

S: 14st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st5lb(2.48%)
Jackie67 said:
Just a quickie, I've lent the book to a friend for a couple days and had salad with beetroot last night but seem to vaguely remember that beetroot was limited in cruise phase , or is my memory playing tricks again. I had 2 very small beets but now concerned that I may have overdosed on it. Does anyone know if this is ok( hopefully it is as I love beetroot)
Just realised I've put this in the diary thread instead of the general one and have no idea how to move it.... Sorry!

Emmma

grammar police
S: 13st13lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.6 Loss: 3st13lb(28.21%)
Beetroot is fine, but in small quantities as it's higher in sugar than a lot of other veg. Same for carrots and parsnips. You'll be fine with what you had, just don't have them too often!