Before & After Pics

Nikki-G

Let me know if there's already a post like this...I'd love to share & see everyone else's results! Here's some before & afters...

My real proper before pics are on the hard drive, I'll upload them soon, I've just dug a couple out from what I have on my phone, they're not the best!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035584.332530.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035600.048606.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035610.098160.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035637.915237.jpg

Aaaaaaaand after!...
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035653.433019.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035706.083526.jpg (me on the left)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377035725.466607.jpg

Wowowow! You are stunning! All your hard work paid off, congrats!

Before & After Pics

Wow,you look amazing. You should be really proud of yourself!

If I need anything to spur me on, that will do it x

Did you do any exersize aswell? X

Before & After Pics

Yes I go to classes at the gym at least once a week & really enjoy it. Try to walk as much as possible too x

Oh my well done you what an inspiration to everyone :wow:

Not being funny or anything but ur boobs look amazing!! I lost 10 st on LT 3 yrs ago,was 18st when I started and my boobs were horrid after losing the weight! U are darn lucky lol!! U look stunning, well done.

Put the 10st back on- how gutted am I. Starting again tomorrow.

Well done Hun you look amazing x

Before & After Pics

Not being funny or anything but ur boobs look amazing!! I lost 10 st on LT 3 yrs ago,was 18st when I started and my boobs were horrid after losing the weight! U are darn lucky lol!! U look stunning, well done.

Put the 10st back on- how gutted am I. Starting again tomorrow.

Haha ohhhh no no no no, they are like 2 balloons a after they've been deflated, seriously I can't describe how bad they are. I'm sure you're get it! I have a bloody good bikini on under that costume in that pic ...good as in 6 inches ok padding and my boobs probably had folds in them. Bad times. The way my body has been left from the weight loss is disgusting to me. But...when I was big, I looked awful both in clothes and out of clothes. And now it's just the one and hopefully one day I'll be able to get a mahoosive loan and fox myself after all the hard work. Maybe I'll do one of them sponsored boob job things where you go online and basically ask for money for it!x

Lol, that's the word I was looking for to describe mine, deflated balloon!! Your young, just keep up with the gym and your skin will bounce back. I do know what u mean though.

The above post is right, large or thin, u r really pretty.

You remind me of me with all your different hair colours lol. I change mine all the time.

Before & After Pics

Lol, that's the word I was looking for to describe mine, deflated balloon!! Your young, just keep up with the gym and your skin will bounce back. I do know what u mean though.

The above post is right, large or thin, u r really pretty.

You remind me of me with all your different hair colours lol. I change mine all the time.

Aww they're terrible. I'd need ALOT of surgery if I was ever to look 'normal' again. My skin is definitely done for. It wasn't great in the first place due to growing up using steroid creams for eczema, then pregnancy just ruined it (all worth it of course!) so now I'm covered in scars & have a lot of it. I'd love to sort it out. It's now my dream!

Hope everyone's doing well & staying strong x

Actually look like a completely different person !!!!!!!! Well done you, you look fantastic !!!! xxx

Before & After Pics

Wowwwww!!! How much have you lost & how long did it take. Did you have any excess skin at all? Xx you are gorgeous

Oh gosh thank you! I have a lot of things I hate about my body. Excess skin being one of them. But hey, I'm healthy & 100% happier than when I was overweight! I lost 6stone in total last year. Went from 15 to 9. Back on to lose my last bit now :eek:) xx

Back