before and after pic me and wife 6 month on lipotrim its worth it trust me

chefjustin

i had been on for 13 weeks my wife this week started refeed 6 months on lipotrim done 11 stone 5 lbs lost she is having tummy tuck in two weeks hope theses pictures are motocation for you newbies its hard but it does get better and trust me the end resultes are amazing new lease of life thanks lipotrim really thanks pictures are on my profile page ;)

Wow!! You both look amazing!! I'm considering Liptotrim but don't really know where to start!!! Any help would be appreciated!!

i can not recomend lipotrim enought yes the first week and second are hard but it does get better and after a while we both just felt it normall infact we where both worried about eatting again but that soon went after reffeed you have to be 110% commited no cheating at all we both drank about 4 to 5 liters of water a day both just did choc shakes with plenty of ice and one tab sweetner liquidiszzed lush and that was it it did help that we did it both toughter when one was feeling down the other picked us up my wife didnt use this site but i dod and have to say its a life saver sometimes when your having hard times on it tthanks to everyone who every gave me advice or help really thanks we have 3 other mates who after seing are losses have done lioptrim to and one has lost 6 stone onother 4 stone and the last one lost 7 stone it can be hard dont get me wrong but how we both feel now i would not give it up for any thing are life have just got so much better in every way good luck on your journey sorry for spellings cant spoell lol

i can not recomend lipotrim enought yes the first week and second are hard but it does get better and after a while we both just felt it normall infact we where both worried about eatting again but that soon went after reffeed you have to be 110% commited no cheating at all we both drank about 4 to 5 liters of water a day both just did choc shakes with plenty of ice and one tab sweetner liquidiszzed lush and that was it it did help that we did it both toughter when one was feeling down the other picked us up my wife didnt use this site but i dod and have to say its a life saver sometimes when your having hard times on it tthanks to everyone who every gave me advice or help really thanks we have 3 other mates who after seing are losses have done lioptrim to and one has lost 6 stone onother 4 stone and the last one lost 7 stone it can be hard dont get me wrong but how we both feel now i would not give it up for any thing are life have just got so much better in every way good luck on your journey sorry for spellings cant spoell lol

Sorry, I just realised I just hijacked your post. Didn't mean to!!!

It has definitely given me a lot to think about though!!!

Wow your photos are amazing you look brilliant. You should get a photo of you together and use it with your before photo... you look like totally different people... well done you :)

Congratulations and well done to both of you!!!

You both look ten years younger!

6bthzdt.gif

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Your photos are absolutely fantastic. Many congratulations to both of you. You have both done amazing!

OMG!!!

You guys are less than HALF the size you were!!?! Thats amazing!! Your wife looks like a different person altogether, and I agree with the other- you both look 10yrs younger!!
I love the scales in the background of the pics! LOL!:p
This New Years you two should go as Superman & Superwoman, no-one will recognise you!:D

(PS- love the new tattoo!;))

Congrats, you both look fantastic, your wife looks stunning... fair play to you both x

wow!!
you both look amazing!
so inspiring to those struggling or thinking of doing lipotrim.

can't believe how different you both look.good job guys x

All I can say is 'WOW' .. the weight loss is incredible and you both look like 2 different people. Thanks for sharing :)

Wow! wow wow! You both look absolutely stunning! That is amazing! You both look so much younger and healthier. Total inspiration! Thank you so much for posting!

You must come back and let us know how your wife's tummy surgery went please, as I'm losing weight so quickly and worried about toning. I've been gyming it, and vibroing it so no loose skin yet. I've a hell of lot to lose, so I'm not kidding myself, I know the skin will appear eventually!

Oh and you a chef! So lucky. You'll be cooking good healthy, nutritious meals to keep you and wife at a healthy weight for the rest of your lives.

:wow: I've no other word to describe your and your wife's weight loss other than INCREDIBLE! You both look like completly different people! Amazing. Very well done lovelies :) x

oh no, i cant view the pictures! Well dont both of you anyway!! Wow!! Its great to see all these people on here who have done so well, it really makes my day to hear success stories!

call me thick but i can never view photo's, always think pics are inspirational but can never seem to look at them, can someone tell me how??

Wow! You both look absolutely fantastic! You should be very proud of yourselves. You both look so much younger! Well done! x

Back